Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » New model Christy ~ on the fence.... (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: New model Christy ~ on the fence....
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here are a couple more, keep'em coming guys...she is reading these!
 -
 -

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nike1986
Board Regular
Member # 23844

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nike1986     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow please keep her.love the feet in flip flops.nice color
Posts: 20 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
spence04
Major Player
Member # 16520

Icon 1 posted      Profile for spence04     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Thumbs Up] [Thud] [Mmm]
Posts: 117 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
barnyard27
All Pro Poster
Member # 2096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for barnyard27   Email barnyard27   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oh my!!! i would love to have those pretty sexy feet in my face!! thank you please post more of this hottie!!!
Posts: 729 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
deadbeatrec
Major Player
Member # 7380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for deadbeatrec   Email deadbeatrec   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my favorite kind of feet
Posts: 207 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Drunk_24-7
The Legend
Member # 21781

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drunk_24-7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She just keeps getting better. I'm a total sucker for a blue pedi, it's my favorite polish, and I find it so hot it's not fit, however not everyone can pull it off. She not only pulls it off, she has it mastered. I was an instant fan with the first set, but alot of it may have been because of how sexy the blue polish looks on her. The last two pics tease ya with that electric blue sexiness, but her insteps, toes, and especially aches and soles are really brought into focus on the last two pics, and she's most definatly the total package! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
I Love My Sweet Angel Shawna

http://Drunk24-7.tumblr.com/

Posts: 2854 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
chaz36
Major Player
Member # 21412

Icon 1 posted      Profile for chaz36     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Damn she is fine as hell. Thank her for allowing us to view her pics. Is she ticklish? That would just send her over the top!

Chaz

Posts: 169 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
All of your models are pretty damn incredible Marcus. This gal is definitely up there near the top of the pick!

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
MarcusB - that first pic on page 1 has great coloring showing beautiful full nails beds painted a gorgeous shade of deep blue. The nail art accentuates and draws the eye there yet the whole foot comes to focus agains the contrast of the jet black flip-flops... the anklet is stunning and keeps you looking back and forth between the ankel and back to the gorgeous toes.

the first pic on this page 2 incorporates a gorgeous set of gams! She's a wonderful model with great material to photograph!

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks ladies and gents! She had no idea her feet could get such a response, you are all helping her with her decision!

--------------------
Marcus

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Here are a few of her nails painted Cherry Red~!
 -
 -

--------------------
Marcus

FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Drool] OOOOOH SHITTT!!!!! [Drool] They just keep gettin' better [Thud]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MC Nolan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20527

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MC Nolan   Email MC Nolan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

-

[Bow Down] Beautiful!

--------------------
Matt C. Nolan

Posts: 1357 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sayonara
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5497

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sayonara   Email sayonara   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OMG SEXY SOLES, DELICIOUS TOEPRINTS IN BLACK FLIPS [Drool] [Drool] IN MY NOSE.... [Mmm]
Posts: 1975 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Please assure her on my behalf that she is wrong about her feet - what she regards as flaws I see as very sexy features. I'd be willing to prove it!
Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links