Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » New model Christy ~ on the fence.... (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: New model Christy ~ on the fence....
chaz36
Major Player
Member # 21412

Icon 1 posted      Profile for chaz36     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Marcus,
Any more word on Christy. She really needs to be tickled.

Chaz

Posts: 169 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yep she has agreed to model at Canadian Foot Babes! Thanks to you guys, she already has a set on the site.

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OK, mea culpa. I don't know how in the world I miss this thread. Christy has it going on and glad to hear she is officially on your team. [Smile]

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aerodrew
All Pro Poster
Member # 2682

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aerodrew   Author's Homepage   Email aerodrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yah right... this is marketing at it's finest my friends.. She doesn't like her feet?? Sure?? And Pamela Anderson doesn't like her tits because they are too big right?? If she thought her feet were'nt nice she wouldn't wear flip flops, paint her toenails electric blue with art work on the tips, wear ankle bracelets and a toe ring... Her feet are screaming "LOOK AT MY HOT FEET!!)

Posts: 750 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
moldy
All Pro Poster
Member # 13437

Icon 1 posted      Profile for moldy   Email moldy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Absolutely stunning feet! Please dear lady pose your lovely tootsies for our viewing pleasure, and I hope your pleasure too knowing that we love to see them.
Posts: 934 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links