Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Hose- Bare- in your face!! I'm back boys!! (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Hose- Bare- in your face!! I'm back boys!!
Britney Sweetstink
All Pro Poster
Member # 2676

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Britney Sweetstink   Author's Homepage   Email Britney Sweetstink   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -  -  -  -
 -  -  -
 -

I have missed you guys sooo much!! I love my Wu boys!!

As some of you probably have figured out I have been off the web for a while taking care of family business. I'm back and I wanted to kick off the party right with some new photos! Please feel free to leave me some feedback on the photos because I would love to hear from you guys!
I'm sure you will quickly notice I'm now a brunette I hope you like it!!!

The first part of the week I'm releasing a brand new video I think you will all love- of course I will supply a free clip for all to see.....

I do have a deal I want to mention going on this weekend. If you plan on buying some of my clips or dvds this weekend I'm offering a special offer for anyone spending over $100 ... If you spend $100 at my clip or video store I will send you a free pair of hose or socks that are worn by me for at least two days. After you order, shoot me an email to confirm so I can get your free garment in the mail.

One more thing- The white Hooker boots in this picture set have been with me since my days as a San Diego Charger Cheerleader and they are very dear to me. This is why I'm ready to let go of them! If you want them shoot me an email and I will tell you more about them.. Let me say that they were worn while I was with the team and have been worn quite a bit after... These boots are not for the faint of heart because they are VERY VERY STINKY.... Again, if you want them shoot me an email so we can do the deal...

My last sample clip can be seen here-
http://www.britneysweetstink.com/samples/sampleclip.wmv

If that doesn't work you can see it on my site here-
(make sure you view in Internet explorer)

http://www.britneysweetstink.com/sample.php
New gallery link (please bookmark)
http://www.britneysweetstink.com/gallery2007.html

Lots and lots of photos
http://www.pixxx4sale.com/108
My huge clip store
http://clips4sale.com/?108
DVD and VHS
http://www.videos4sale.com/?108
my website click below
www.britneysweetstink.com

Love,

Brit

--------------------

-

Posts: 540 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anflfan
Major Player
Member # 7134

Icon 1 posted      Profile for anflfan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
looks good Britney- good to see you and your big bare soles again [Smile]
Posts: 247 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Britney Sweetstink
All Pro Poster
Member # 2676

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Britney Sweetstink   Author's Homepage   Email Britney Sweetstink   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks Anflfan! I'm glad to be back..

--------------------

-

Posts: 540 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Alright Brittany! Hot as always.
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheeto
Board Regular
Member # 2653

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheeto   Email Cheeto   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Britney You are so stunning with Blond hair,you are absolutely geourgeous.
Posts: 18 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheeto
Board Regular
Member # 2653

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheeto   Email Cheeto   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I mean Brown sorry Im used to seeing you with Blond I meant to sat Brown sorry and gorgeous
Posts: 18 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheeto
Board Regular
Member # 2653

As you can see I dont post that often but I am a fan of yours and have several clips along with dvds I bought from you welcome back good to dee you in the groove again.
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Looking beautiful as always Britney and your toes look fantastic.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jonascuomo
Elite Trooper
Member # 20905

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jonascuomo   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome Back Britney...We've missed you!

--------------------
**on the first day, God created feet..and it was good**

Posts: 315 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TwistedToes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26645

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TwistedToes   Author's Homepage   Email TwistedToes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great pics!! [Smile]
You are very pretty!! [Big Grin]

--------------------
~Resistance drains energy~
~Acceptance saves it~
~Cheerfulness sustains it~

www.twisted-toes.net
www.youtube.com/twistedtoes82
www.twitter.com/twistedtoes
www.clips4sale.com/18184

Posts: 1953 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Britney Sweetstink
All Pro Poster
Member # 2676

Thanks guys I'm glad no one hates my hair.. I was very tired of having to bleach the roots and re-color it every 6 weeks.. My hair is natually pretty dark.. Thanks so much for the compliments please keep it cummin!

--------------------

-

tom
Hall Of Famer
Member # 223

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tom   Author's Homepage   Email tom   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
great to see you back - hope you and yours are well !

[Thumbs Up]

Posts: 1751 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tadpole in a Jar
The Legend
Member # 4402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tadpole in a Jar   Email Tadpole in a Jar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Britney, you look great as a brunette. And I love when you wear nude hose.
Posts: 4024 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Britney Sweetstink
All Pro Poster
Member # 2676

quote:
Originally posted by Tadpole in a Jar:
Britney, you look great as a brunette. And I love when you wear nude hose.

That makes me happy to hear.. I was worried you boys would hate my hair..

--------------------

-

anflfan
Major Player
Member # 7134

Icon 1 posted      Profile for anflfan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like the brunette look as well. Any girls you've caught gazing at your big feet lately? [Wink]
Posts: 247 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links