Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Hose- Bare- in your face!! I'm back boys!! (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Hose- Bare- in your face!! I'm back boys!!
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Incredible!

There's a lot of lucky guys out there but he's the LUCKIEST! [Fingers Crossed]

Thanks for these Ms. Sweetstink and certainly look forward to more from you and that clip you mentioned soon!

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Britney Sweetstink
All Pro Poster
Member # 2676

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Britney Sweetstink   Author's Homepage   Email Britney Sweetstink   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ben Del Amitri:
This is a good set, and you are just as beautiful as ever ... I go all the way back to your earliest (videotape) offerings. Remember those days? Thank you for posting these, and for sharing your beautiful feet.

I started in the fetish buisness very young babe, when I started out I lied about my age to be honest.. I actually said I was older so I wouldnt get in trouble... I'm sure you can figure out why I did that... It's so cool to know that you have all those old tapes wow!! Thanks

--------------------

-

Posts: 540 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ToeLove
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6664

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ToeLove   Author's Homepage   Email ToeLove   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I missed you my lady, I love your new look, you're so damn fine, and your feet! fine as always.
The pictures are awesome!

--------------------
 -
http://www.flickr.com/photos/footlove/

Posts: 1163 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Britney Sweetstink
All Pro Poster
Member # 2676

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Britney Sweetstink   Author's Homepage   Email Britney Sweetstink   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ToeLove:
I missed you my lady, I love your new look, you're so damn fine, and your feet! fine as always.
The pictures are awesome!

I missed you too babe!! Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment it's much loved!

--------------------

-

Posts: 540 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeuceBigglo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1326

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeuceBigglo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
grrreat pics. i like your theory keep it simple.
Posts: 2497 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footliquor
Board Regular
Member # 34158

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footliquor   Author's Homepage   Email footliquor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lookin' good good lookin [Wink]

--------------------
There is nothing more sensual than the well maintained feet of a woman!

Posts: 31 | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bill Vincent
Elite Trooper
Member # 31071

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bill Vincent   Email Bill Vincent   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Britney, you're just lovely. Your hair is beautiful. And your feet make me crazy. Tie me down and force me to enjoy your feet, I'd love the scent and the feeling. Hell, you can stand on my face if you want! How could anyone, male or female, NOT want to feel your soles against their face?

Great work Britney!!

--------------------
Since 1965.

Posts: 368 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links