Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » NEW - added dangles on page 3 (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: NEW - added dangles on page 3
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 2 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good day gentlemen (and ladies)... I've got some new pics to post and thought I'd start with a little toe cleavage in my red patent leather pumps.
 -

The feet do start to sweat a little when going bare in a fully enclosed shoe so I thought perhaps I could free one foot and use my big toe as a pointer to highlight the beautiful wooden heels
 -  -

Don't forget to take a side-peek at those arches which are so visible in these shoes as they have no "inner" sides to them.

-  -

Then to keep the suspense going... I began to play with a dangle angle..LOL Unfortunatley this one is somewhat over-exposed!
 -

[ September 28, 2008, 11:30 AM: Message edited by: perfectpeds ]

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Those are nice shoes! The combination of striking red shoes, and (beautiful) feet, in and out of them is a nice touch. Thank you for sharing these.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This next "set" is kind of fun. If you can get them in an order and click them really fast... it looks like the shoe is moving and "WHAM" it slams back up onto the heel...LOL
 -  -  -  -

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ben Del Amitri:
Those are nice shoes! The combination of striking red shoes, and (beautiful) feet, in and out of them is a nice touch. Thank you for sharing these.

[Blush] Comments from you Ben are always such a treat as your posts are always entertaining and full of beautiful feet (and ladies) in creative poses.

--------------------

oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great shots !!! Thanks again!

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

[Big Grin] It is totally my pleasure.

--------------------

WillJerk4Feet
Elite Trooper
Member # 21497

Icon 1 posted      Profile for WillJerk4Feet   Email WillJerk4Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by perfectpeds:
This next "set" is kind of fun. If you can get them in an order and click them really fast... it looks like the shoe is moving and "WHAM" it slams back up onto the heel...LOL

Oooh pp! I just love it when a lady slaps her pump against her heel, back n forth! Another great post, as usual! [Smile]
Posts: 384 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mommie   Author's Homepage   Email Mommie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cool shoes hun! I love the color and that arch opening!! Yummy [Drool]

--------------------
"Though she be but little, she is fierce!" ~ William Shakespeare

-
http://instagram.com/som3thingwick3d/

Posts: 3935 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MC Nolan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20527

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MC Nolan   Email MC Nolan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Red shoes and beautiful feet...count me in!!!

--------------------
Matt C. Nolan

Posts: 1357 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MC Nolan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20527

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MC Nolan   Email MC Nolan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Shot two and (especially the exquisite detail) in shot three are phenomenal. Shot two from the second set is mouthwatering!

Thanks for sharing!

--------------------
Matt C. Nolan

Posts: 1357 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Thanks MD - I just went shoe shopping on Friday and bought 4 pairs of new shoes - can't wait to find ways to model them = 2 pairs are from a line manufactured by Carlos Santana - same shoe but I got them in different colors.... really nice high heel -- I'm so excited...LOL

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by MC Nolan:
Shot two and (especially the exquisite detail) in shot three are phenomenal. Shot two from the second set is mouthwatering!

Thanks for sharing!

mouthwatering... hmmmmm... now that means you like them right? [Wink] Shall I get you some napkins hun?

--------------------

feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not much into heels, but I love the look of your bare foot next to the "shoed" foot. Awesome girl!
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TwistedToes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26645

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TwistedToes   Author's Homepage   Email TwistedToes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by perfectpeds:
Thanks MD - I just went shoe shopping on Friday and bought 4 pairs of new shoes - can't wait to find ways to model them = 2 pairs are from a line manufactured by Carlos Santana - same shoe but I got them in different colors.... really nice high heel -- I'm so excited...LOL

Great pics (as usual)!!
I love Carlos Santana heel line!! [Smile]
Cant wait to see your new heels!! [Big Grin]

--------------------
~Resistance drains energy~
~Acceptance saves it~
~Cheerfulness sustains it~

www.twisted-toes.net
www.youtube.com/twistedtoes82
www.twitter.com/twistedtoes
www.clips4sale.com/18184

Posts: 1953 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hmmmmmm...I like these [Cool] .

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links