Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » NEW - added dangles on page 3 (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: NEW - added dangles on page 3
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by TwistedToes:
quote:
Originally posted by perfectpeds:
Thanks MD - I just went shoe shopping on Friday and bought 4 pairs of new shoes - can't wait to find ways to model them = 2 pairs are from a line manufactured by Carlos Santana - same shoe but I got them in different colors.... really nice high heel -- I'm so excited...LOL

Great pics (as usual)!!
I love Carlos Santana heel line!! [Smile]
Cant wait to see your new heels!! [Big Grin]

Thanks TT! I never knew about the Carlos Santana line -- but now that I do... holy paycheck! LOL

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -  -  -  -

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tiny Dave
Hall Of Famer
Member # 30771

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tiny Dave   Email Tiny Dave   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very nice Perfectpeds.I loved the closeup. [Big Grin]

--------------------
Oh my what huge feet you have my dear.

Posts: 1727 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That second set showing off your arches [Thud]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
J.S
Elite Trooper
Member # 19854

Icon 1 posted      Profile for J.S   Author's Homepage   Email J.S   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
holy moly yummy!!!!!!!!! [Jerkoff]
Posts: 422 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

TY TY TY gentlemen. It's always thrilling to know my feet can elicit such exciting reactions.
It only provides incentive to find more ways to please.

[ September 26, 2008, 09:24 PM: Message edited by: perfectpeds ]

--------------------

ashleysfoottease
Loyal Member
Member # 32046

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ashleysfoottease   Author's Homepage   Email ashleysfoottease   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love those shoes!!!!!!
Posts: 70 | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sweet dangle and i love the shoes because they really show off your beautiful arches.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tiny Dave
Hall Of Famer
Member # 30771

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tiny Dave   Email Tiny Dave   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would like to see more closeups of your beautiful feet PP!

--------------------
Oh my what huge feet you have my dear.

Posts: 1727 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DIZZY
All Pro Poster
Member # 28204

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIZZY   Email DIZZY   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Every artist dips his brush in his own soul, and paints his own nature into his pictures."

PerfectPeds, your pics are always splendid! Love those arches. I like the dangling pics that reveal the arch and those soles!

--------------------
It is better to die on your feet than to live on your knees.

Posts: 969 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
talk about a mouth watering set.. i mean.. wow!!!! and yes, i got my wife a few Carlos Santanas too. she likes the brand. now as for the pictures, i'll have to come back and pour out my appreciation in words. for now.. i love the 'action' sequence of you dangling on and off..

love how lovely your arch looks!

great shoe!

fantastic posts.

the way you showed your soles in the single shoe shot with the leg cross.. oh my word!! just oh my word!!!!! super sweet. i've alwaysed loved that view!!! always.. it's the best of all worlds.. smooth sole, heel, dangle, leg cross. just sweet!!!

now i need to go calm down.. i'll be back to tell you the other half of the story.

RPM

p.s. oh man.. i so want to have a chance to shoot pics of you modelling your shoe closet.. would so make my day!!!!!!

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
PP, this set of pics can be summed up in four words - freaking sexy as hell! The choice of shoes is great and the poses are great! What a set of pics!

--------------------
"I like feet... A lot!"

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Drunk_24-7
The Legend
Member # 21781

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drunk_24-7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Over-exposed, shmover-exposed! Started out hot with the cleavage and just kept on getting better with each and every picture! With those arches of yours who have taken the seductive art of dangling to a whole new level perfectpeds! Outstanding job! [Bow Down]

--------------------
I Love My Sweet Angel Shawna

http://Drunk24-7.tumblr.com/

Posts: 2854 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
antigonas
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11621

Icon 1 posted      Profile for antigonas   Email antigonas   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I simply can't take my eyes off this photo! Pure heaven! [Blush]

-

Thank you again, for being so kind with us! [Bow Down]
All the best from Romania! [Smile]

Posts: 2379 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oooo00oooo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31597

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oooo00oooo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What a fine fine pair of heels! I really like the color and the arch opening! Solid!
Posts: 1186 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links