Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » NEW - added dangles on page 3 (Page 4)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: NEW - added dangles on page 3
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
talk about sending shivers down my spine!!! just magnificiant!!!! I don't have words. These are very very original dangling poses..

first one, not had much luck getting a gal to model a pose like that.. balance issues... and creativity lost in translation.

second one... the details captured... oh so sweet!!! view of the hosed foot in the backgrounds adds richness to the pic!! amazing dangle

third one.. sends another round of shivers down my spine!!! such a lovely pose!! absolute seduction! great nail polish choice for the sheer black hose... love red and black combo!

I can't thank you enough for this set you added! made my day!! i was feeling a bit crummy.. but now.. i'm back on track! thanks!!!

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TwistedToes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26645

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TwistedToes   Author's Homepage   Email TwistedToes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like the first pic!! [Big Grin]
Your legs look so nice!! [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

--------------------
~Resistance drains energy~
~Acceptance saves it~
~Cheerfulness sustains it~

www.twisted-toes.net
www.youtube.com/twistedtoes82
www.twitter.com/twistedtoes
www.clips4sale.com/18184

Posts: 1953 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
RPM - I'm so glad I could bring back a little pep to your step today! I know this is totally your scene and am pleased you enjoyed them so much.

TwistedToes - thanks for the props hun! I truly respect your opinion and am always glad for your feedback and support! [Smile]

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i've come back several times to enjoy this thread [Smile] i do love it [Wink] thanks again!

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Drunk_24-7
The Legend
Member # 21781

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drunk_24-7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good Lord Perfect Peds! You are Truely Devine! It's a good thing I'm not overly religious because those pics got some pretty lusty fantasies on the go for a sunday morning. Erotic dangling, amazing arches, tantalizing toes, and lovely legs lookin' heavenly in those hose...what's a guy to do... [Jerkoff]

--------------------
I Love My Sweet Angel Shawna

http://Drunk24-7.tumblr.com/

Posts: 2854 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wrinkleheaven
All Pro Poster
Member # 25648

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wrinkleheaven   Email wrinkleheaven   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
every time i view your posts and the beautiful pictures of those perfectpeds...........I am constantly reminded of what an idiot I am!!!! as always our lives take funny twists and turns for what reasons we will never know...........where we end up is also a mystery.....as for me......as much as I try to take charge of my destiny, fate and it's unclear and sometimes cruel and difficult path that it forces me to walk upon often trys my patience and will to live the life that I truely want..........WOW I'm starting to ramble on like you....with all that said, I'm not where I want to be now, only I can change these things in the present......but what fate holds for me in the future.........well....as some say...." God only gives you as much as you can handle"....let's hope this is true !!!!
Posts: 617 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MC Nolan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20527

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MC Nolan   Email MC Nolan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by perfectpeds:
quote:
Originally posted by RPM:
dangles are the most photographed idea that i take when it comes to women's feet and heels!.. jsut so you know PP

-  -  -
Don't stop doing dangle shots like these! [Thud]

--------------------
Matt C. Nolan

Posts: 1357 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great new pics, PP! The combination of heels and hose looks very sexy.

--------------------
"I like feet... A lot!"

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Absolutely fantastic, and so damn hot PP!!! Wow! Your feet look so sexy in black nylons...now add to that your sexy, teasing dangle, and you have some hot, sexy pics of your lovely feet in heels.

Your legs look phenomenal, and amazing encased on black, too. Love your flirtatious dangle and hot heel play. So sexy, and so well done.

Regards,
2swift

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
TY TY TY [Bow Down]

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BritneyCDslut
All Pro Poster
Member # 8471

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BritneyCDslut   Email BritneyCDslut   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
YW YW YW , TY very much, PP's!

--------------------
Britney Abercrombie

Posts: 712 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31982

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shasha   Author's Homepage   Email Shasha   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OMG, how did I miss this? Great contributions! And I too love those sexy heels.

--------------------
Visit my store:

-

Become a member:

-

Posts: 1208 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ffan
All Pro Poster
Member # 32113

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ffan   Email ffan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice shoes-nice arches-nice toes-nice everything
Hope to see more soon

Posts: 779 | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links