Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Perfectpeds -- flip flops/toes/soles - bottom Pg 5 (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   
Author Topic: Perfectpeds -- flip flops/toes/soles - bottom Pg 5
bookie10
Loyal Member
Member # 23309

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bookie10     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Perfectpeds,

Your name speaks for it's self. But once again you have out done yourself with these new photos. The French Nail Art looks fantastic on your beautiful toes. [Mmm]

Also, I have to say I agree with TT 100%.You have gorgeous hands as well.

Posts: 77 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ffan
All Pro Poster
Member # 32113

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ffan   Email ffan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
great pedicure
Posts: 779 | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lord
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2465

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lord     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very Very SWEET!
Incredible!
[Thumbs Up]

--------------------
To get what you want. STOP doing what isn't working.

Posts: 1514 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sexy, stunning, hot, amazing, and a whole bunch of other words I could go on with to describe how amazing, and sexy your feet look with this pedicure!! Wow!!

You already know what a fan I am of your pefect peds...and this shows why. Your toes look so good with the french pedicure, and I love the glitter accents too. Hot!!

It's not just the pedicure that makes feet sexy, but also how you put them on display and pose them for all to enjoy. Your poses here are fantastic and really show off your sexy feet. The addition of your sexy hands only adds to this, and is great to see here. Your hands and fingers compliment your sexy toes so much, and just adds to the sexiness of the pics. So well done, perfectpeds.

I cannot wait to see the rest to follow.

Regards,
2swift

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
evidence
All Pro Poster
Member # 3924

Icon 1 posted      Profile for evidence   Email evidence   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
omg your toes look amazing!
Posts: 742 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sweet matching nails on hand and feet Perfectpeds.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by A&F_FootDude_05:
That is a DAZZLING French pedi!

Positively! and with those cute little toe rings your feet are just heavenly!
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
blahblahblah
Loyal Member
Member # 12534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for blahblahblah   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WOW!! extremely hot i must say

--------------------
df

Posts: 99 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by TwistedToes:
quote:
Originally posted by perfectpeds:
 -

OMG, this pic frickin rocks!! [Thud]
WOW!! You have gorgeous hands too!! [Thumbs Up]

TY TT !!! I love keeping my fingernails long as well and when they did this matching pedi and mani - I was stoked! [Joint]

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by *Brooke*:
Brookes Bf here!

OMG!!! Those are soooo hot...I love the long nails so very sexy......Great feet perfectpeds!!! You are sooo very sexy..

I would love to meet you some day...

Keep up the good work sweetie.

Well well - where have you two been hiding lately?!?! LOL

Thanks for the props -- glad you like them.

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

I don't know what it is but I seem to have a thing for taking pics of my feet in my tub. I love how the water sometimes looks almost like it's glass and not liquid at all. [Big Grin]

So sorry if I repeat myself but I just love taking water shots..... [Smile]

-  -  -  -  -

--------------------

kyfried
Board Regular
Member # 22262

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kyfried   Email kyfried   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WOW !! you certainly live up to your name.
I had to "enjoy" your pics b4 i could even leave a comment.

Posts: 12 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

2swift - I love reading your comments - you always brighten my day. As for waiting to see what comes next.... I think YOU have a pretty good idea how this post is going to end! LOL

Drunk_24_7: WOW - 3 of my favorite gaemlins... [Smile] TY TY TY I am very pleased you enjoyed this post thus far. Did you see the ones just above...???

Ben - to answer your question about who's taking these pics....it's just lil' ole me using an old kodak easyshare 7mp digital camera and most of the time I'm twisted like a pretzel to get some of the angles (which is why some of my angles probably seem a little awkward) [Smile]

--------------------

TwistedToes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26645

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TwistedToes   Author's Homepage   Email TwistedToes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am a fan of water shots myself!! [Smile]
Not only is it fun to play in, it captures great shots, like these!! Well done!! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
~Resistance drains energy~
~Acceptance saves it~
~Cheerfulness sustains it~

www.twisted-toes.net
www.youtube.com/twistedtoes82
www.twitter.com/twistedtoes
www.clips4sale.com/18184

Posts: 1953 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by perfectpeds:
2swift - I love reading your comments - you always brighten my day. As for waiting to see what comes next.... I think YOU have a pretty good idea how this post is going to end! LOL

Drunk_24_7: WOW - 3 of my favorite gaemlins... [Smile] TY TY TY I am very pleased you enjoyed this post thus far. Did you see the ones just above...???

Ben - to answer your question about who's taking these pics....it's just lil' ole me using an old kodak easyshare 7mp digital camera and most of the time I'm twisted like a pretzel to get some of the angles (which is why some of my angles probably seem a little awkward) [Smile]

I have a new-found appreciation for Kodak! It's fantastic, you can get such nice results out of an Easyshare, and 7mp is all you ever need. Hats off to you for acheiving such nice results without the benefit of a photographer.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links