Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Perfectpeds -- flip flops/toes/soles - bottom Pg 5 (Page 4)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   
Author Topic: Perfectpeds -- flip flops/toes/soles - bottom Pg 5
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The updates are great, and they round out the post beautifully - giving us the "ups and downs" (above and belows?) of some beautiful female feet!

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TwistedToes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26645

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TwistedToes   Author's Homepage   Email TwistedToes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
SOLES SOLES SOLES... Love 'em!! [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

--------------------
~Resistance drains energy~
~Acceptance saves it~
~Cheerfulness sustains it~

www.twisted-toes.net
www.youtube.com/twistedtoes82
www.twitter.com/twistedtoes
www.clips4sale.com/18184

Posts: 1953 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lord
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2465

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lord     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
NICE!
[Thumbs Up]

--------------------
To get what you want. STOP doing what isn't working.

Posts: 1514 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kyfried
Board Regular
Member # 22262

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kyfried   Email kyfried   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
honey, you are simply amazing
Posts: 12 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Drunk_24-7
The Legend
Member # 21781

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drunk_24-7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm] Your soles look soooo Delicious Perfect Peds! Being just over 3 quarters through 2008, this is a sure fire thread of the year candidate! Thank you for your generousity in sharing these lovely pictures, you are absoleutely Flawless. [Bow Down]

--------------------
I Love My Sweet Angel Shawna

http://Drunk24-7.tumblr.com/

Posts: 2854 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
antigonas
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11621

Icon 1 posted      Profile for antigonas   Email antigonas   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Finally, soles! [Drool] Thank you so much! [Bow Down]
All the best from Romania! [Smile]

Posts: 2379 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Absolutely stunning and fantastic...just so sexy, perfect peds!!! Wow!! I have been waiting with such anticipation and excitement for your sexy, wet soles to be put on display like this.

The first two pics....so love how they show off your scrunched soles with such deep wrinkles. Just so lickable and so fine.

I love how your pics capture the water droplets as they fall about and flow over your sexy feet. Sexy! The second sole shot illustrates this so well.

The money shot for Me has to be the last pic....your sexy, hot feet up on your pretty toes, showing off your amazing soles, while in a pool of water...just so damn sexy. You have outdone yourself with this entire thread and all the pics in it.

What I love about your style of shooting is the very fact that your pics are taken by you...and the angle which you have to do this, always lends to alot of amazing and unique perspectives from you to show off your sexy feet. It makes your feet really stand out, and for Me is becoming your signature on here.

Well done, and I love them all perfect peds.

Regards,
2swift

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BritneyCDslut
All Pro Poster
Member # 8471

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BritneyCDslut   Email BritneyCDslut   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Although I like the french, I've never been a real big fan of it but, that was BEFORE the delightful Ms PP came along. Mmmmm, her feet always look gorgeous and yummy *smiles*. Lovely manicure, too. Thank you, Goddess Perfect Peds...me like!

--------------------
Britney Abercrombie

Posts: 712 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by footjoyboy:
FINALLY !! [Mmm]

Now I'll wait patiently for some unwashed after work soles. [Woot]

_fjb_

P.S. LD, I think perfectpeds is a size 7 to 7 1/2.

I'll see what I can do fjb about not washing my feet -- maybe tonight after being in heels all day at a wedding and then heading to an anniversary party right after.. my feet should be pretty worn out by then!

And you are correct - 7 to 7-1/2 depending on shoe style and my water retention for the day! LOL

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am so thrilled to receive all these wonderful comments and am so appreciative that they have done what I had hoped they would do.....
provide pleasurable viewing to all of you wonderful members at Wu's.

I never tire of being praised and yet it is always so humbling to hear. [Bow Down]

[Kiss]
Thanks to all of you for always being so encouraging ,supportive and helpful.

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tiny Dave
Hall Of Famer
Member # 30771

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tiny Dave   Email Tiny Dave   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice frenchy job Perfectpeds.

--------------------
Oh my what huge feet you have my dear.

Posts: 1727 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mmmmmmm! Delicious looking soles! [Mmm]

--------------------
"I like feet... A lot!"

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MC Nolan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20527

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MC Nolan   Email MC Nolan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sweet sole shots!!!

--------------------
Matt C. Nolan

Posts: 1357 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by TwistedToes:
SOLES SOLES SOLES... Love 'em!! [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

thanks TT -- and your avatar is a great pic of you!

--------------------

anakondaa
All Pro Poster
Member # 3573

Icon 1 posted      Profile for anakondaa   Email anakondaa   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Your soles were well worth waiting for! [Tongue]

--------------------
http://www.images4sale.com/22705
 -

Posts: 823 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links