Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » The Wife Is Ready To Go (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: The Wife Is Ready To Go
nomoscott
All Pro Poster
Member # 9936

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nomoscott   Email nomoscott   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just talked to her from work and she said if I can be patient a few more days and allow her to go get a pedicure, she will work on some more pics and vids [Smile]

Here is a few to hold ya'll over until then.
Scott
 -  -  -  -
 -  -

Posts: 868 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nomoscott
All Pro Poster
Member # 9936

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nomoscott   Email nomoscott   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -  -  -  -
 -  -

Posts: 868 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nomoscott
All Pro Poster
Member # 9936

-  -  -  -
 -  -

nomoscott
All Pro Poster
Member # 9936

-  -  -  -
 -  -

nomoscott
All Pro Poster
Member # 9936

-  -  -  -
 -  -

nomoscott
All Pro Poster
Member # 9936

-  -  -  -
 -  -

nomoscott
All Pro Poster
Member # 9936

-  -  -
Panic
Hall Of Famer
Member # 21074

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Panic   Email Panic   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great toes all around
Posts: 1555 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nomoscott
All Pro Poster
Member # 9936

quote:
Originally posted by Panic:
Great toes all around

Thanks pal [Smile]
Im kinda partial to them myself [Drool]

DIZZY
All Pro Poster
Member # 28204

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIZZY   Email DIZZY   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nomo,i've been wondering when you'd deliver again and here it is! I love the 2nd pic in the last set. her soles are blazin man.

--------------------
It is better to die on your feet than to live on your knees.

Posts: 969 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nomoscott
All Pro Poster
Member # 9936

quote:
Originally posted by Hamp:
Nomo,i've been wondering when you'd deliver again and here it is! I love the 2nd pic in the last set. her soles are blazin man.

Thanks Hamp!
These are older pics. Kind of a Blast From The Past, if you will.
As Ive said a million times in the past month or so, we've just had alot of crazy stuff happen to us that has prevented us from staying in "the game." You can bet that we will be back in the next 4-5 days or so. As soon as she gets her new pedicure anyway haha
Gonna get those custom vids done that a few of you have requested also. Im excited!
Scott

ffan
All Pro Poster
Member # 32113

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ffan   Email ffan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Waiting for the new shots will be pure torture.
Posts: 779 | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MC Nolan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20527

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MC Nolan   Email MC Nolan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Geez Nomo what a hell of a post! Your lady has some serious feet! [Big Grin]

--------------------
Matt C. Nolan

Posts: 1357 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footasian
Board Regular
Member # 28710

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footasian     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great !
How is her footjob?

Posts: 3 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
USSoleMan_92
Major Player
Member # 29124

Icon 1 posted      Profile for USSoleMan_92   Email USSoleMan_92   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree with FFan. The wait will be pure torture!!! However, I feel that it will be well-worth the wait! [Thumbs Up]

I am glad to see you and your wife back despite life's recent detour. Hope all is well!

As you prepare for this new update, please let Mrs Nomoscott know that we appreciate her willingness to pose and that we love her adorable feet...soles especially!!! [Bow Down]

Your gracious posts are very much appreciated, Nomoscott! Looking forward to those new pics!

Regards,
USSoleMan_92

Posts: 178 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links