Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » The Wife Is Ready To Go (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: The Wife Is Ready To Go
FootLover4Real
BANNED
Member # 32359

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLover4Real   Email FootLover4Real       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nomo! My man, I LOVE your wife's feet they've made my day!

--------------------
FootLover4Real

Posts: 37 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nomoscott
All Pro Poster
Member # 9936

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nomoscott   Email nomoscott   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by feet-e-zine:
Sometimes, mere words are not sufficient...

I struggle to find the words to appropriately describe the depth of emotional well-being that I receive when I "look" at your gorgeous wife and her magnificent feet.

Your beautiful wife has the most awesome pair of feet that I have ever laid eyes upon...

I simply cannot resist the temptation to masturbate myself to a come when I watch her pose her awesome, beautiful feet...

I try to hold it back...to make it last as long as I can...but she is simply too good and she always makes me come way too quickly...

Thank you Ms Nomoscott! I thank you from the bottom of my heart...

I wonder if you have any idea just how much pleasure you give when you share your magnificent, awesome feet with us this way?

The pleasure is so deep and complete...

I often find myself asking why this is?

I think it is because of the kind and thoughtful and giving way that you share your awesome feet with us...

Thank you so much!

I think you copy and paste this every time I make a post of her feet [Laugh]
Regardless, we appreciate your appreciation [Thumbs Up]

Posts: 868 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nomoscott
All Pro Poster
Member # 9936

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nomoscott   Email nomoscott   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by FootLover4Real:
Nomo! My man, I LOVE your wife's feet they've made my day!

Thank You FL4R!
I know its been long overdue and Ive been saying this for a while now but, we hope to have a ton more for you soon. VERY soon [Big Grin]

Posts: 868 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feet-e-zine
Elite Trooper
Member # 1966

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feet-e-zine   Author's Homepage   Email feet-e-zine   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL!

I swear...no copy and paste...

Sometimes the emotion and feelings just come bursting out...

Ms Nomoscott is a Goddess!

I never seem to tire of telling her just how beautiful she and her feet are

I love her soles so much!

When she points her toes and wrinkles her soles...heaven!

I think we should pass the hat and all chip in so you can by a nice lil video camera...

Ms Nomoscott is a natural...

She takes her time....teases without mercy....moves her feet nice and slow...

A natural!

Thank you guys, from the bottom of my heart!

Posts: 299 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
girlyfootlvr
Elite Trooper
Member # 27325

Icon 1 posted      Profile for girlyfootlvr   Email girlyfootlvr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You're a very lucky man. Not only does you wife have very sexy feet, but also she participates? That's awesome! I can't believe you talk about such things when calling from work on the phone. You must have a very colorful life....

Keep the photos coming in....

Posts: 318 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nomoscott
All Pro Poster
Member # 9936

quote:
Originally posted by deliberate187:
Smokin' hot pics, scott [Big Grin] She has some really soft looking soles and hot toes [Drool] tell her to keep up the good work and we look forward to many many more!

Thank You Pal!!!
This weekend....... [Wink]
Scott

FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ohio's sexiest feet. I always enjoy seeing your pics and her soles are killer.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tyger7
Major Player
Member # 12340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tyger7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Man I love your wife's soles!! No disrespect to you are your wife. But I have [Jerkoff] to her soles soo many times!! Her wrinkled soles and toe spreads are amazing!! Thank you both for the pleasure you have given me... past and future. Please keep doin' what cha' do. [Cheers]

--------------------
"There ain't no rules in a knife fight."

------Tyger7

Posts: 230 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nomoscott
All Pro Poster
Member # 9936

quote:
Originally posted by tyger7:
Man I love your wife's soles!! No disrespect to you are your wife. But I have [Jerkoff] to her soles soo many times!! Her wrinkled soles and toe spreads are amazing!! Thank you both for the pleasure you have given me... past and future. Please keep doin' what cha' do. [Cheers]

she is sleeping right now.
sometime this afternoon i will be giving her the pedicure. we decided that would be more fun for us instead of her going out and getting one. Will have more pics and vids by later this afternoon hopefully [Smile]
Scott

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links