Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Mirror Mirror on the Wall - reflect my toes and soles to all (Page 5)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: Mirror Mirror on the Wall - reflect my toes and soles to all
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You are so sweet -- I am glad to be one of the chosen few! LOL

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BritneyCDslut
All Pro Poster
Member # 8471

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BritneyCDslut   Email BritneyCDslut   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yummy yummy!!!

--------------------
Britney Abercrombie

Posts: 712 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by BritneyCDslut:
Yummy yummy!!!

Hey stranger - nice to see you're still around! Thanks for looking me up!

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love this type of picture. You get to see the top and bottom of the feet. Damn, I could suck the polish off those toes.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by perfectpeds:
I hope you'll bear with me as I practice with different "resizing" of some photos! [Wink]

-

WOW! This one is my favorite. Your soles must taste delicious.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by FtLckr26:
I love this type of picture. You get to see the top and bottom of the feet. Damn, I could suck the polish off those toes.

Maybe we can set up a toe sucking challenge - LOL Line up a few female feet contributors along with a few willing male feet lovers and see who can suck the polish off the lovely toes in front them first! [Smile]

In this scenario I don't see how anyone could lose! [Laugh]

--------------------

SuckYourToes?
BANNED
Member # 3193

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SuckYourToes?   Email SuckYourToes?       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Maybe we can set up a toe sucking challenge - LOL Line up a few female feet contributors along with a few willing male feet lovers and see who can suck the polish off the lovely toes in front them first! [Smile]

In this scenario I don't see how anyone could lose! [Laugh]

I hope for the guys doing the sucking that the polishes on the womens' toes are phthalate-free.
Posts: 501 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anakondaa
All Pro Poster
Member # 3573

Icon 1 posted      Profile for anakondaa   Email anakondaa   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Pefectpeds is just so dam sexy!!!

--------------------
http://www.images4sale.com/22705
 -

Posts: 823 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Lover Of London
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2420

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Lover Of London   Email Foot Lover Of London   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Foot Lover Of London:
quote:
I hope you'll bear with me

I know a lot of people would here PP...thats for sure...

I would rename this thread...

"Mirror mirror on the wall who has the most devine soles of all"

Keep doing what your doing gorgeous [Kiss] Loving yours threads for sure...

Foot Lover ! It is so nice to hear from you! I have a little something that I think you might like --
 -

That you do pp, that you [Kiss] [Hump]
Posts: 1395 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fun for you funner for us because we get to see your soles and toes in the same shot

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by A&F_FootDude_05:
Fun for you funner for us because we get to see your soles and toes in the same shot

awww A&F...just knowing that my having fun brings fun to you make sit all worthwhile! (sometimes its hard work but well worth the effort!)

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by anakondaa:
Pefectpeds is just so dam sexy!!!

Well thank you very much anakondaa - my pleasure is all yours! [Smile]

--------------------

RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
five pages... yup.. testimony of your appeal and prefectness of peds!

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by RPM:
five pages... yup.. testimony of your appeal and prefectness of peds!

RPM

Hey stranger - stop working so hard! LOL
You're missed around here!

Thanks for stopping by to say such sweet things. It's appreciated! [Smile]

--------------------

RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thanks PP.... asides working hard, my wife's laptop is having electrical issues.. and the mobility let me log on often.

my old old desktop is very particular as to what it will do or how long it will be online for.

worse, can't take it with me.

so.. i'm popping in before and after work. not as often as i'd like, but glad to pop in.

RPM

p.s. what a lovely signature quote! lol!!!!

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links