Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Mirror Mirror on the Wall - reflect my toes and soles to all (Page 6)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: Mirror Mirror on the Wall - reflect my toes and soles to all
*Brooke*
Elite Trooper
Member # 24153

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *Brooke*   Email *Brooke*   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Brookes bf here.....

Oh Perfect peds I just love looking at your posts....Your new found longer nails and sexy pedicures drive me crazy...You know I'm a sucker for your legs too.....

every time we get to see more of your amazing body and I love it...

Keep it up sexy mama

Posts: 350 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This post in particular was fun to shoot using the mirror and dimming some lights and trying so hard NOT to have the camera flash in the mirror! LOL

I am so glad that the sexy image while still maintaining something for the imagination came across as I had hoped.

Thank you everyone for making this post so special for me! [Wink]

OH YEAH - I just had a new pedi --- BLACK POLISH -- 1st TIME -- eeeeeeek! So keep your eyes peeled for a new post coming to your town soon.
[Eek!]

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
romeee
Loyal Member
Member # 41515

Icon 1 posted      Profile for romeee   Email romeee   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
3rd pic from the top is so sexy! I wanna worship your feet very bad.
Posts: 71 | Registered: Dec 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tiny Dave
Hall Of Famer
Member # 30771

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tiny Dave   Email Tiny Dave   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love these photos too PP you are on a roll now keep going. lol

--------------------
Oh my what huge feet you have my dear.

Posts: 1727 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by romeee:
3rd pic from the top is so sexy! I wanna worship your feet very bad.

WOW - I am truly flattered that you brought an old thread of my feet back to life! It's great to know you're searching the entire site!
Thanks! [Bow Down]

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by Tiny Dave:
I love these photos too PP you are on a roll now keep going. lol

On a roll??? This was from 2008! I almost forgot about them but I am glad it was revived. I really did enjoy experimenting with the mirror!

--------------------

Tiny Dave
Hall Of Famer
Member # 30771

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tiny Dave   Email Tiny Dave   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well I like the photos very much.

--------------------
Oh my what huge feet you have my dear.

Posts: 1727 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
megapet
Board Regular
Member # 42864

Icon 1 posted      Profile for megapet   Email megapet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
MMMM, I could kiss your sexy feet for hours. Very nice polish. Wish there were a way I could communicate with you. Your mailbox is full [Cry]
Posts: 43 | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links