Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » pictures of my girlfriends feet (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: pictures of my girlfriends feet
toeringguy
All Pro Poster
Member # 32356

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toeringguy   Email toeringguy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i'm jerking off to them right now
Posts: 732 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2nd. To God In Power
Hall Of Famer
Member # 23391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2nd. To God In Power   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Her feet looks very footjobable.

--------------------
I'm 2nd. to God's power. I'm the semi-supreme being!

www.Facebook.com/AboveOmnipotence

Posts: 1315 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Solelova05
Major Player
Member # 11076

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Solelova05   Author's Homepage   Email Solelova05   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
your gf has some amazing feet!!! and some yummy soles!! [Mmm] [Mmm]

--------------------
Check Out My Yahoo! Group: Soleheaven

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/soleheaven/

I LOVE SOLES !!!!!!

Posts: 241 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LickHerSoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5302

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LickHerSoles   Email LickHerSoles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
your girlfriend has sexy feet bud i'm really loving her soles so much the best part ever thank you so much hope to see a lot more [Smile]

--------------------
LickHerSoles aka llcoolj58

Posts: 1016 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solebrotha985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2347

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solebrotha985   Email solebrotha985   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
man your girl has some damn fine soles. cant wait to see more of them in the future.

--------------------
A brotha with a serious love of feet.

Posts: 1787 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Brandon,

Your gf has beautiful feet - you're a lucky man to have found a girl who will indulge you. Of course, most women who aren't open-minded have no idea what they are missing. Getting foot rubs and having your toes licked feels GREAT! LOL

She has very nice smooth complexion and her dark polish really stands out. She has a great toe spread and I'm always envious of those with a good toe spread (Mommie and Twisted Toes are sensational at it LOL).

Hope she continues to let you share -- though I don't have a foot fetish - I know a good sole when I see it! [Wink]

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She has very nice looking feet. I'm glad to hear she's fine with you being attracted to them. Great pics!

--------------------
"I like feet... A lot!"

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love the photos. Love the allusion to bondage; that gets me right here...well, maybe a bit lower.
Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
brandon
Loyal Member
Member # 1960

Icon 1 posted      Profile for brandon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thank you all so much for the comments and compliments so far...unfortunatley i couldnt make it to her house tonight but i will be there tomorrow and i will post new pics tomorrow guaranteed....she will have red toes tomorrow so im sure it will aim to please so to speak lol. take care all

--------------------
yea.....

Posts: 61 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bootman
All Pro Poster
Member # 1280

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bootman   Email Bootman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by 2nd. To God In Power:
Her feet looks very footjobable.

2nd to god i know you say it all the time, but i have to say this is my favorite saying of all our members on the board when it comes to describing your like of the girls feet posted! [Cheers]

That being said, Brandon your woman's feet are stellar. Awesome dude!

--------------------
I've got a fetish for sexy female feet. Everybody knows. I love it.

Posts: 675 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dak
Major Player
Member # 2829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very pretty pics, thanks for sharing! The bound one was my fav!

--------------------
- dak

Posts: 122 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shelley
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shelley   Author's Homepage   Email Shelley       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Those feet are gorgeous Brandon [Thumbs Up] I would love to have a full set for my site, Ask her...Shelley [Kiss]

--------------------
www.clips4sale.com/store/10915
www.images4sale.com/store/10915
 -
 -

Posts: 1657 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Brandon, your gf has beautiful feet. I love her soles. Soft and wrinkly. Thanks so much for sharing!

Mitch [Thumbs Up]

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DIZZY
All Pro Poster
Member # 28204

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIZZY   Email DIZZY   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
brandon, welcome to the forum. your lady has spectacular feet! i love those smooth sexy soles and perfect toes.

--------------------
It is better to die on your feet than to live on your knees.

Posts: 969 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
brandon
Loyal Member
Member # 1960

Icon 1 posted      Profile for brandon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ok guys i am back now and as promised more pics! this time i have a little suprise as well...my girlfriend had asked a good friend of hers to join in a few pics and she agreed so i hope you all enjoy them!

-  -  -  -
 -  -  -
 -

--------------------
yea.....

Posts: 61 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links