Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » pictures of my girlfriends feet (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: pictures of my girlfriends feet
brandon
Loyal Member
Member # 1960

Icon 1 posted      Profile for brandon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
and now as promised also my girlfriends pretty red toes enjoy [Smile]

URL=http://img136.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=78459_S6301035_123_1180lo.JPG]  - [/URL]  -  -  -
 -  -  -

--------------------
yea.....

Posts: 61 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
brandon
Loyal Member
Member # 1960

Icon 1 posted      Profile for brandon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
these are the last of them for tonight guys but hopefully tomorrow night there we will be taking more she is really enjoying the comments that all of you guys are giving her and seeing her smile makes me smile so thanks soo much guys!

-  -  -  -
 -  -  -
 -

--------------------
yea.....

Posts: 61 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toeringguy
All Pro Poster
Member # 32356

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toeringguy   Email toeringguy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Brandon......your girlfriends feet are so hot, by the way her friends feet are hot as well, keep the pictures cumming.
Posts: 732 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by toeringguy:
Brandon......your girlfriends feet are so hot, by the way her friends feet are hot as well, keep the pictures cumming.

Her friend's feet are a far second place in my opinion...great updates!!!!!!!!!!! One of the best member gf/wife contributions I've seen in a long time, barring the usual suspects.....

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
brandon
Loyal Member
Member # 1960

thanks alot oscar and toeringguy.....yea it was kind of a spur of the moment thing last night to have her friend pose for a few pics but regardless it was pretty cool of her to do so i must say we are trying to get her to do a few more but this time with some polish on her toes as well.

--------------------
yea.....

DIZZY
All Pro Poster
Member # 28204

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIZZY   Email DIZZY   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, very nice sole pics! Your gf has lovely feet and so does the friend!

--------------------
It is better to die on your feet than to live on your knees.

Posts: 969 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jkluvsfeet1984
Elite Trooper
Member # 30704

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jkluvsfeet1984   Email jkluvsfeet1984   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow. nice pics.
jerking off to her sexy feet right now. See if you can't cum on hers and her friends feet and show the pics.

Posts: 272 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toeringguy
All Pro Poster
Member # 32356

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toeringguy   Email toeringguy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i'm jerking off to both of their feet right now
Posts: 732 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
k77nelson
Loyal Member
Member # 28783

Icon 1 posted      Profile for k77nelson   Author's Homepage   Email k77nelson   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Their feet makes me happy in my pants ahah keep up the good work
Posts: 78 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Skorpius
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10122

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Skorpius   Email Skorpius   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Brandon, thank you for posting pics of your gf's gorgeous soles and feet. You are a very lucky man. Please post more pics of her and her friend as well! I would love to see some arch shots from both women. Thanks!

-

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1132 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
brandon
Loyal Member
Member # 1960

well i will try to work on some new pics today/tonight and see if her friend would be up for posing for a couple more and hopefully i will be able to post them tonight.

--------------------
yea.....

MC Nolan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20527

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MC Nolan   Email MC Nolan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by brandon:
well i will try to work on some new pics today/tonight and see if her friend would be up for posing for a couple more and hopefully i will be able to post them tonight.

Like I said before...keep her! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Matt C. Nolan

Posts: 1357 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
brandon
Loyal Member
Member # 1960

well guys tonight was not much of a "success" due to my gf being under the weather but i will do my best for an update tomorrow so hang tight!

--------------------
yea.....

ferrari456gt
Loyal Member
Member # 25303

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ferrari456gt     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
NIce pics brandon.
How about self toe sucking pics?
Or cum on gfs feer with her friend. lol

Posts: 79 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Panic
Hall Of Famer
Member # 21074

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Panic   Email Panic   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
fantastic...requesting more pics of her toes
Posts: 1555 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links