Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » 12/5/2008 - Black Hose!! (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: 12/5/2008 - Black Hose!!
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mommie   Author's Homepage   Email Mommie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

-

-

See more in my BHE section here on the board!!
Have a great weekend guys!

--------------------
"Though she be but little, she is fierce!" ~ William Shakespeare

-
http://instagram.com/som3thingwick3d/

Posts: 3935 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks, Mommie! I know a lot of guys don't care for stockings, but I love them!

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not a hose fan but since they're on you Mommie [Jerkoff] ..... [Big Grin]

Thanks [Smile]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mommie   Author's Homepage   Email Mommie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by dougiezerts:

Aww - thank you sweetheart!
Honestly I have seen this board go NUTS over hose ... so I am hoping not too many complain [Wink]
[Laugh]

--------------------

-

Posts: 3935 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

quote:
Originally posted by FootLongSub Zero:
Not a hose fan but since they're on you Mommie [Jerkoff] ..... [Big Grin]

Thanks [Smile]

Thank you too hun!!

--------------------

-

RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey MD, after a few days of no computer.. this is a royal treat for me to finally be online to come and enjoy such a beautifully done set. (not just because i love hosed peds).. the camera angles, the closeups, the positions.. just fantastic! made my long set of days struggling to get back online well worth the effort!!!!!!!!

the polish..i like!!! you did a fantastic job. I'm not yet done fixing the computer... but man.. it was so great to come on and see this set!!! have a great weekend.

RPM

p.s. i can't wait to finish up this fixing the desktop so i can come on regularly and feast on what i've missed!!! but this set... oh joy!!!

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tadpole in a Jar
The Legend
Member # 4402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tadpole in a Jar   Email Tadpole in a Jar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
MD, I am one of those that goes crazy for hose. Your feet always look sexy with hose, and I love your pedicure with the blue tips. Thank you!
Posts: 4024 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey MD - these close-ups are great!

I also love that blue you're wearing on the toes! Yummy!

As for you getting "any" complaints (let alone many - I think not) -- that will never happen! [Wink]

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shelley
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shelley   Author's Homepage   Email Shelley       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sweet feet MD, I love the sexy black hose [Thumbs Up] ...Shelley [Kiss]

--------------------
www.clips4sale.com/store/10915
www.images4sale.com/store/10915
 -
 -

Posts: 1657 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bremmer
Major Player
Member # 26185

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bremmer   Email bremmer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Oh I am right there with you. I love them too!!
Posts: 157 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

quote:
Originally posted by perfectpeds:
Hey MD - these close-ups are great!

I also love that blue you're wearing on the toes! Yummy!

As for you getting "any" complaints (let alone many - I think not) -- that will never happen! [Wink]

Thank you very much hun ... means worlds [Smile]
The blue I have on is #105 (Midnight Blue) made by SinfulColors. [Wink]

--------------------

-

Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

quote:
Originally posted by Tadpole in a Jar:
MD, I am one of those that goes crazy for hose. Your feet always look sexy with hose, and I love your pedicure with the blue tips. Thank you!

Many thanks!!! [Kiss]

--------------------

-

Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

quote:
Originally posted by bremmer:
quote:

Oh I am right there with you. I love them too!!
You know I love ya!! [Kiss] [Kiss]

--------------------

-

ejc8708
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31433

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ejc8708   Email ejc8708   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
mmmm mommie how do they smell after a long day

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1869 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Crazy4Soles
Board Regular
Member # 27641

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Crazy4Soles   Author's Homepage   Email Crazy4Soles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very Nice MD...you are an ispiration

--------------------
Soles Are The Best

Posts: 49 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links