Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » 12/5/2008 - Black Hose!! (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: 12/5/2008 - Black Hose!!
phoselover78
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8675

Icon 1 posted      Profile for phoselover78   Email phoselover78   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Who are you kidding?! I doubt a single person will complain about the hose! I personally love your hose Mommie! Such great close ups that I can almost smell them [Smile]
Posts: 1014 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tiny Dave
Hall Of Famer
Member # 30771

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tiny Dave   Email Tiny Dave   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WOW! MD I loved the closeups!

--------------------
Oh my what huge feet you have my dear.

Posts: 1727 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ffan
All Pro Poster
Member # 32113

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ffan   Email ffan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mommie-your sweet feet always gets me going [Jerkoff] with or without stockings.
Posts: 779 | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MommiesFeet:
quote:
Originally posted by perfectpeds:
Hey MD - these close-ups are great!

I also love that blue you're wearing on the toes! Yummy!

As for you getting "any" complaints (let alone many - I think not) -- that will never happen! [Wink]

Thank you very much hun ... means worlds [Smile]
The blue I have on is #105 (Midnight Blue) made by SinfulColors. [Wink]

Thanks MD -- I'm going to look for that -- I absolutely love it.

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nylonfootlovermuk
Elite Trooper
Member # 14019

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nylonfootlovermuk         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi MD, it's been such a long time since i have spoken of my love for your feet, so here goes.

I'm just loving these pics of your fantastic feet in wonderfull black nylons and in close up.

The only thing missing is a nice tub of water for you to get in to wearing those nylons!!!!

I know it's a bit boring to keep asking but any chance of you doing that???

Love and respect to you Hun

XXX

--------------------
we need more nylon feet in the world!!!
The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return!!

Posts: 397 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mommie   Author's Homepage   Email Mommie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by nylonfootlovermuk:
Hi MD, it's been such a long time since i have spoken of my love for your feet, so here goes.

I'm just loving these pics of your fantastic feet in wonderfull black nylons and in close up.

The only thing missing is a nice tub of water for you to get in to wearing those nylons!!!!

I know it's a bit boring to keep asking but any chance of you doing that???

Love and respect to you Hun

XXX

Would love to for you but these particular hose were mailed out yesterday [Smile]
I have done wet hose in both nude and black in the recent past [Smile]

--------------------
"Though she be but little, she is fierce!" ~ William Shakespeare

-
http://instagram.com/som3thingwick3d/

Posts: 3935 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bootster
Hall Of Famer
Member # 25021

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bootster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great pics MD! your the best! Love the toes!
YUM!

Posts: 1907 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links