Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » My avatar [enlarged] & an extra one!! (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: My avatar [enlarged] & an extra one!!
TwistedToes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26645

Icon 10 posted      Profile for TwistedToes   Author's Homepage   Email TwistedToes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just for you Shelley!! [And others too]!! [Big Grin]

-

And an "extra" one!!

-

--------------------
~Resistance drains energy~
~Acceptance saves it~
~Cheerfulness sustains it~

www.twisted-toes.net
www.youtube.com/twistedtoes82
www.twitter.com/twistedtoes
www.clips4sale.com/18184

Posts: 1953 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tiny Dave
Hall Of Famer
Member # 30771

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tiny Dave   Email Tiny Dave   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Super nice closeups TT

--------------------
Oh my what huge feet you have my dear.

Posts: 1727 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shelley
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shelley   Author's Homepage   Email Shelley       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OMG TT that is so awesome [Woot] I gotta try to bend like that [Laugh] You are the best TT. With Love, Your friend...Shelley [Kiss] BTW When are we gonna do a shoot together? I bet the peeps here at Wu's would love that [Big Grin]

--------------------
www.clips4sale.com/store/10915
www.images4sale.com/store/10915
 -
 -

Posts: 1657 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Panic
Hall Of Famer
Member # 21074

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Panic   Email Panic   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
EFFEN HOT
Posts: 1555 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
talk about contortion!!!! you sure can twist your body around.. living up to your name!! love the polish.. so red!!! lol!! really!

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Always room for pics of your sexy soles, and painted toes, TT!! Fun and playful pics of your hot, dainty feet....well done.

Regards,
2swift

PS.
That color red looks killer on you.

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TwistedToes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26645

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TwistedToes   Author's Homepage   Email TwistedToes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Shelley:
OMG TT that is so awesome [Woot] I gotta try to bend like that [Laugh] You are the best TT. With Love, Your friend...Shelley [Kiss] BTW When are we gonna do a shoot together? I bet the peeps here at Wu's would love that [Big Grin]

Awww, you are sooooo welcome!! [Kiss] Well when I make way to Louisiana (hopefully in 2009), I will make a special effort to try to see you!! [Big Grin]
That would be too cool and you know we would make them [Drool] girl!! [Laugh]

--------------------
~Acceptance saves it~

www.twisted-toes.net
www.clips4sale.com/18184

Posts: 1953 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TwistedToes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26645

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TwistedToes   Author's Homepage   Email TwistedToes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by RPM:
talk about contortion!!!! you sure can twist your body around.. living up to your name!! love the polish.. so red!!! lol!! really!

RPM

LOL... As I have gotten older I have lost my flexibilty, but I still have enough to bend and be creative!! [Big Grin]
Thanks for your comments, they always make me smile!! [Big Grin]

--------------------
~Acceptance saves it~

www.twisted-toes.net
www.clips4sale.com/18184

TwistedToes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26645

quote:
Originally posted by 2swift:
Always room for pics of your sexy soles, and painted toes, TT!! Fun and playful pics of your hot, dainty feet....well done.

Regards,
2swift

PS.
That color red looks killer on you.

Awww, Thanks 2swift!! [Big Grin]
I love this color, its the first time I've worn it, its called Scarlet Twlight!! So glad you liked the pictures!! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
~Acceptance saves it~

www.twisted-toes.net
www.clips4sale.com/18184

Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The clarity, sharpness, rich colors and depth of field are excellent, that Nikon's paying off hugely.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
TT, you talking old? man.. as young as I am, i feel I'm almost old enough to be your dad.. almost.. if i started in my early teens. but still....

I like it though... LIke Ben points out, you're doing masterfully well! as much as i like both, it's the second one that tentalizes me the most.. seeing your red polish.. Scarlet Twilight.. now that is a color!

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bootman
All Pro Poster
Member # 1280

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bootman   Email Bootman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Amazing!! Absolutely amazing twisted! Love the first pic!

--------------------
I've got a fetish for sexy female feet. Everybody knows. I love it.

Posts: 675 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Jerkoff]

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tyger7
Major Player
Member # 12340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tyger7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OOOOOHH TT!! [Drool] I want to smell your soles sooo bad!! These two pix are my new favorites! Your soles look so soft and pink! I wish i could wear your soles as a mask every night. I would inhale deeply as I [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] myself to sleep! Your pix always manage to drain me dry! Thank you TT! [Cheers]

--------------------
"There ain't no rules in a knife fight."

------Tyger7

Posts: 230 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fuktard
BANNED
Member # 32822

Icon 1 posted      Profile for fuktard         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I gotta agree with this tyger cat in the sense that your pics are gonna be some of my new favorites. You my dear are so twisty I would love to do some twisty with you myself and being a bud of Shelley and her fine ass endorsing you so much I think I'm gonna be a lifer in your site as well. Peace Babe and thank you for these pics.

--------------------
*Shelley* Beautiful from head to her perfectly decorated toes!

Posts: 20 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links