Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » My avatar [enlarged] & an extra one!! (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: My avatar [enlarged] & an extra one!!
Memphis_Sole
All Pro Poster
Member # 29787

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Memphis_Sole   Email Memphis_Sole   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
SEXY shots TT! damn girl you ARE flexible. that a very hot pose! your toe spread makes me envious its amazing keep up the good work~

--------------------
So…. Here you are… too foreign for home…. too foreign for here…. Never enough for both……

Diaspora Blues

Posts: 791 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TwistedToes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26645

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TwistedToes   Author's Homepage   Email TwistedToes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ben Del Amitri:
The clarity, sharpness, rich colors and depth of field are excellent, that Nikon's paying off hugely.

Thanks sooo much!! [Smile]
I agree, I love my Nikon!! [Smile]

--------------------
~Resistance drains energy~
~Acceptance saves it~
~Cheerfulness sustains it~

www.twisted-toes.net
www.youtube.com/twistedtoes82
www.twitter.com/twistedtoes
www.clips4sale.com/18184

Posts: 1953 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TwistedToes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26645

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TwistedToes   Author's Homepage   Email TwistedToes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by RPM:
TT, you talking old? man.. as young as I am, i feel I'm almost old enough to be your dad.. almost.. if i started in my early teens. but still....

I like it though... LIke Ben points out, you're doing masterfully well! as much as i like both, it's the second one that tentalizes me the most.. seeing your red polish.. Scarlet Twilight.. now that is a color!

LOL. Seems like yesterday I graduated highschool, now 8 years later, I cant believe where time has gone.

Again, Thank you!! Im glad you enjoyed the picture!! [Big Grin]

--------------------
~Acceptance saves it~

www.twisted-toes.net
www.clips4sale.com/18184

Posts: 1953 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TwistedToes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26645

quote:
Originally posted by Bootman:
Amazing!! Absolutely amazing twisted! Love the first pic!

Thanks Bootman!! Your post of your girl's feet are great!! Keep on posting!! [Big Grin]

--------------------
~Acceptance saves it~

www.twisted-toes.net
www.clips4sale.com/18184

TwistedToes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26645

quote:
Originally posted by tyger7:
OOOOOHH TT!! [Drool] I want to smell your soles sooo bad!! These two pix are my new favorites! Your soles look so soft and pink! I wish i could wear your soles as a mask every night. I would inhale deeply as I [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] myself to sleep! Your pix always manage to drain me dry! Thank you TT! [Cheers]

LOL.. [Blush] [Blush] You made me blush...
Glad you liked the pictures!!

--------------------
~Acceptance saves it~

www.twisted-toes.net
www.clips4sale.com/18184

Shasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31982

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shasha   Author's Homepage   Email Shasha   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by TwistedToes:
quote:
Originally posted by Shelley:
OMG TT that is so awesome [Woot] I gotta try to bend like that [Laugh] You are the best TT. With Love, Your friend...Shelley [Kiss] BTW When are we gonna do a shoot together? I bet the peeps here at Wu's would love that [Big Grin]

Awww, you are sooooo welcome!! [Kiss] Well when I make way to Louisiana (hopefully in 2009), I will make a special effort to try to see you!! [Big Grin]
That would be too cool and you know we would make them [Drool] girl!! [Laugh]

haha, make 'em drool? That and make 'em drain their ball sacs, LMFAO!

--------------------
Visit my store:

-

Become a member:

-

Posts: 1208 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links