Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » *Brooke* (Mega post and question) (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: *Brooke* (Mega post and question)
*Brooke*
Elite Trooper
Member # 24153

Icon 14 posted      Profile for *Brooke*   Email *Brooke*   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey guys Brooke and I are kicking around the idea of starting a website and or a clipstore but we are unsure if it will be worth our time.......We were wondering how many of you here on Wu's would be members or buy clips?????

We will do it right! 2 or 3 updates a week and custom photo shoots and videos (she wants to meet some of you for foot worship sessions and more provided there is some level of attraction)....Also nudity will most certainly beincluded.... Brooke wants to do it but is worried that it might be a waste of money on our part.....Below are some picures of her to refresh your memory because we havent posted in a while......
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

[ December 11, 2008, 02:06 AM: Message edited by: *Brooke* ]

Posts: 350 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*Brooke*
Elite Trooper
Member # 24153

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *Brooke*   Email *Brooke*   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

Posts: 350 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*Brooke*
Elite Trooper
Member # 24153

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *Brooke*   Email *Brooke*   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

footster008
Elite Trooper
Member # 26335

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footster008   Email footster008   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yes a thousands times over
Posts: 279 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I THINK HER FEET ARE GORGEOUS. I WOULD BUY CLIPS OF HER DOMINATING ANOTHER WOMAN WITH HER FEET. I LOVE FORCED FOOT WORSHIP. WOULD IT BE POSSIBLE FOR HER TO FORCE ANOTHER FEMALE TO KISS, LICK AND SMELL HER PRETTY FEET? I LOVE FOOT SMOTHERING, AND WOULD LOVE TO SEE BROOKE'S FEET ON ANOTHER GIRLS FACE! THAT IS THE TYPE OF STUFF I WOULD PAY FOR. YOU COULD SEE HER FEET FOR FREE RIGHT HERE, SO I WOULD NEED MORE TO PAY FOR IT. WOULD BROOKE LIKE TO DOMINATE ANOTHER WOMAN WITH HER SEXY FEET, WOULD THAT EXCITE HER? AGAIN, I WOULD REALLY LOVE TO SEE THAT. THE FORCED WORSHIP ANGLE IS RARE ON THE VARIOUS CLIP SITES AS WELL. ONLY THE BRAZILIAN SITES OFFER FEMALE DOMINATING FEMALE WITH FEET MATERIAL! I HOPE YOU COULD GET IT DONE! THANKS!!! DAVE, THE ROYAL DUDE
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
You
The Legend
Member # 2107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for You   Author's Homepage   Email You   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^

-

Posts: 4545 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LESSON #2, FIND INSERT KEY. PRESS IT. THAT IS ME STICKING MY FOOT SO DEEP UP YOUR ASS THAT YOU'LL BE ABLE TO TASTE IT. THANKS FOR YOUR LESSON, I HOPE YOU ENJOY MINE.
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*Brooke*
Elite Trooper
Member # 24153

Haha Easy guys....Dont Hi jack this thread........I am intrested what all you boys think of me and if you would be members.....
hollabac85
Elite Trooper
Member # 22042

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hollabac85   Email hollabac85   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Let me say this, Brooke, you have some very pretty feet. I would buy some clips, if there were some sole cumshot, sheer stocking and some foot worship.
Posts: 384 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mclaren f1 2003
All Pro Poster
Member # 2934

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mclaren f1 2003   Email mclaren f1 2003   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
if you can wiggle and spread your toes, im in haha
Posts: 749 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*Brooke*
Elite Trooper
Member # 24153

I plan on doing all of the above for you boys.....!

What else would you like to see??????

solelover58
Major Player
Member # 2185

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solelover58   Email solelover58   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would definitely love to see more of those wrinkled soles
Posts: 188 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anakondaa
All Pro Poster
Member # 3573

Icon 1 posted      Profile for anakondaa   Email anakondaa   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Brooke's sexy as always [Tongue]

--------------------
http://www.images4sale.com/22705
 -

Posts: 823 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
You
The Legend
Member # 2107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for You   Author's Homepage   Email You   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ROYALS22262:
LESSON #2, FIND INSERT KEY. PRESS IT. THAT IS ME STICKING MY FOOT SO DEEP UP YOUR ASS THAT YOU'LL BE ABLE TO TASTE IT. THANKS FOR YOUR LESSON, I HOPE YOU ENJOY MINE.

lol thats the most homosexual comment i´ve ever read in this forum, good job but sorry to disappoint you.
dont worry Brooke, i had the last word, no hijacking.
and yes, i think you should go for it.

Posts: 4545 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sftfan
All Pro Poster
Member # 1959

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sftfan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Buy clips? Hell, I'd probably be your best customer! [Laugh] [Jerkoff]

--------------------
Whew. You really like feet, don't you.

Posts: 739 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links