Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » *Brooke* (Mega post and question) (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: *Brooke* (Mega post and question)
Barbarino
Major Player
Member # 30

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Barbarino   Author's Homepage   Email Barbarino   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would love to see you give a footjob
Posts: 189 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arch_Analyst
Elite Trooper
Member # 28756

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arch_Analyst     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Given that I'm in the same situation as you guys, I'm going to provide the two of you the most honest, candid, no BS response I can.

I would likely buy Brooke's clips. It would just depend on the content specific to that clip, and the price of the clips. Personally, I like footjob clips and typically only pay for them, particularly if the model is talented and enthusiastic. Typically, I don't purchase clips over 10 min or 10 dollars. On occasion a model will have such high arches, smooth soles and cute toes, I will buy a worship, dangling or general posing clip -- Brooke is certainly has that caliber of feet IMO.

I would not join a website featuring Brooke, or any other model for that matter. I view joining sites primarily as somethings rookies do. In the rare event I were to join a site, it would only be for one month (to download all their best content), every six months or so, if the content significantly increased over that period and seemed worthy via the previews.

Overall, Brookes feet are fantastic. I don't see her having any problems developing a fan base that would purchase her clips or join her potential future site if she were active in engaging people via forums, social networking, email, etc.

I wish you guys the best of luck whatever you decide to do! Though lengthy, I hope this response has been helpful.

If you guys are ever in the Los Angeles area and would be interested in linking up with fans/fellow community members for a shoot, I would certainly entertain the idea of working with you.

[ December 11, 2008, 03:45 AM: Message edited by: High_Arch_Analyst ]

Posts: 460 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lovepaintedtoenails
All Pro Poster
Member # 8935

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lovepaintedtoenails   Email lovepaintedtoenails   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
TOERIFFIC!!!! What is left to say, I think that says it all.

--------------------
Lovepaintedtoenails@yahoo.com

Warning:

Beware of The Man with a foot
fetish

Posts: 885 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
redd
Loyal Member
Member # 7848

Icon 1 posted      Profile for redd   Email redd   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have been waiting for you guys to consider starting a site or cip store. In fact, i was going to post that question to you guys in another post you had...so, yes, I will be in!
Posts: 89 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
redd
Loyal Member
Member # 7848

Icon 1 posted      Profile for redd   Email redd   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
futher to my last, love to see pics/clips of you guys/Brooke playing with others...
Posts: 89 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dj-gigi
Board Regular
Member # 32702

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dj-gigi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
njami njami
Posts: 27 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluesman4123
Major Player
Member # 23214

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bluesman4123   Email bluesman4123   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Around 6 months ago, I met this tiny lady with tiny 3/4 feet. I took loads of pics of her, mostly in flip flops, which are my favorite shoe to see on a lady. I weighed both sides of taking some vids and posting them and the pics for sale on the net. There were two cons to start with. First, all someone has to do is download a clip and post it all over the net for free. Secondly, I personally wouldn't buy clips or pics myself, as there is too much free stuff out there. Brooke, I remember your feet from seeing them on here and I would have to say that they certainly rank as some of the prettiest on the net. But let me make a suggestion on what I think would be a possible atlternative for you to do.

Some years back, my ex and I decided to make video tapes featuring her pretty feet in videos, along with many, many pics of her feet. At the time, I had to copy the tapes, which resulted in a bit poorer quality, and each tape took several hours to copy. At that time, I sold the tapes by mail for $20 and made quite a bit of money doing it. In this "DVD" age, you could put together a DVD a couple of hours long, copy them easily with the same quality, and sell them the way I sold them, by mail. I would be more prone to buy one of them than to pay, say, $5.00 or so for a 5-minute clip. Now, I'm judging this by the fact that I personally wouldn't buy clips or pics that way, or even join a foot-related site. While your feet are gorgeous, there are thousands of ladies out there with gorgeous feet and the net is full of free pics and vids of them. So I guess it's your call on what you think would be best, I'm sure that lots of guys do pay for clips and pics.

I have a new "free" site mostly dealing with ladies feet in flip flops, but also has other foot-related stuff on it. The URL is: <http://weloveflipflops.ning.com/> I will be posting a bunch of the size 3/4 pics on it within a few days. There is already some pics and movies that some of the members and myself have put on there. And you're welcome to join, post some pics of vids, and advertise your venture, whatever it turns out to be, on there. And, thanks for the great pics in your post!!!! (I won't post any of them on my site without your permission.)

Posts: 204 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Given how lovely, and so sexy your beautiful Brooke is, and now add to that her hot feet...I do not see you having an issue at all of developing a fan base, and finding people to purchase memberships and clips.

These pics remind everyone here how hot she is, how beautiful her body is and how sexy her feet are. I do not feel it is so much trying to get people to join...but first trying to get your site and her lovely self out there for people to notice it, and take interest. It's all in the marketing and how you promote her and your site.

Take a look at how many of the beauttiful women here on the board have started their own foot site and are running it successfully too.

These pics of Brooke and her sexy feet are stunning, and show all too well all she has to offer. I wish you both luck in your endeavor.

She is truly beautiful and so sexy. Great pics!!

Regards,
2swift

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TwistedToes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26645

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TwistedToes   Author's Homepage   Email TwistedToes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fantastic pictures!! [Smile]
Brooke has wonderful looking legs and feet.
Please keep posting!! [Big Grin]

P.S. I'm sure that a clips4sale store would do great!! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
~Resistance drains energy~
~Acceptance saves it~
~Cheerfulness sustains it~

www.twisted-toes.net
www.youtube.com/twistedtoes82
www.twitter.com/twistedtoes
www.clips4sale.com/18184

Posts: 1953 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ToeLove
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6664

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ToeLove   Author's Homepage   Email ToeLove   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm in, you have my support.
Brooke's feet are simply amazing. I would like to see clips of Brooke removing her shoes after a long day at work showing closeups of her dirty and smelly feet.!
Can ou do that?

--------------------
 -
http://www.flickr.com/photos/footlove/

Posts: 1163 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
imation_pc
All Pro Poster
Member # 1480

Icon 1 posted      Profile for imation_pc     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think you guys are off to the right start if you decide to make the clip store. You seem to already have a pretty big fan base here, just with the people who actually post. I'm sure there are tons of lurkers who are also fans too. I say go for it.
Posts: 523 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*Brooke*
Elite Trooper
Member # 24153

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *Brooke*   Email *Brooke*   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you all soo much for the encouraging words.....I am leaning towards a clip store........What kind of videos would you like to see......thanks fot the ideas
Posts: 350 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
meadow
Major Player
Member # 12426

Icon 14 posted      Profile for meadow   Email meadow   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Some of the best pics, too.
WOW!

--------------------
rm

Posts: 106 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
21lila21
Board Regular
Member # 33085

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 21lila21   Email 21lila21   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow those are amazing , loving the heels !!! very hot and sexy feet !!!!!! more toes more toes !!!!!!! im ready for more , ill support all the way brooke !!!!! very sassy and a super natural [Smile]
Posts: 23 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
21lila21
Board Regular
Member # 33085

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 21lila21   Email 21lila21   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
get some sexy open toe heels , and get a french pedicure and just tease us with you perfect feet , some dangling would be hot !!!!!!!!
Posts: 23 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links