Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Please respond to this clip from shelley. (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Please respond to this clip from shelley.
Shelley
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shelley   Author's Homepage   Email Shelley       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wish everyone a happy and Merry Christmas, Ya'll might have your own beliefs however I wish Ya'll every blessing that our one true God will give Ya'll. Heres my grown up Christmas gift to everyone. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wwNeWbSK3fM From Shelley... [Kiss]

--------------------
www.clips4sale.com/store/10915
www.images4sale.com/store/10915
 -
 -

Posts: 1657 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maverick Matrix
All Pro Poster
Member # 2989

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Maverick Matrix   Email Maverick Matrix   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for the holiday wishes. The vid was wonderful.
Posts: 649 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shelley
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shelley   Author's Homepage   Email Shelley       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Maverick Matrix:
Thanks for the holiday wishes. The vid was wonderful.

Thank you Maverick *you are welcome* [Kiss] ...Shelley

--------------------
 -
 -

Posts: 1657 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tyger7
Major Player
Member # 12340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tyger7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You are so good to us shell! [Bow Down] Thank you for the video and merry xmas to you too. Loved the video! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
"There ain't no rules in a knife fight."

------Tyger7

Posts: 230 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I might have my own beliefs, however what???

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fuktard
BANNED
Member # 32822

Icon 1 posted      Profile for fuktard         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OMG Shelley that is the best mini movie I have ever seen and I' Ain't shittin you. Kinda makes the movies like hancock become Hang Cock or The Dark Knight become The I,m Sore Knight cause I just jacked off to Shelley or The Hulk into The Hulking load I just shot off to Shelley. I can go all night with this shit lol. Bottom line Shelley is that I have never seen feet more beautiful than yours. You my sweet Shelley are not a poser. You are the real deal. That is why I'm joining your site and I am trully sorry I made that rude comment the other day. Forgiven??

--------------------
*Shelley* Beautiful from head to her perfectly decorated toes!

Posts: 20 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
peter verr
Board Regular
Member # 14670

Icon 1 posted      Profile for peter verr   Email peter verr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow Shelley

Shell, again..empty balls :-)

thanks for showing off those feet, there is just nothing better to jack off to than your toes...

absolutely perfect

thanx

Peter

Posts: 32 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for one great present there darling.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feet lover/chris
The Legend
Member # 2048

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feet lover/chris   Author's Homepage   Email feet lover/chris   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
happy holidays shelley. thanks for the vid it was awesome.
Posts: 3236 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shelley
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20107

quote:
Originally posted by tyger7:
You are so good to us shell! [Bow Down] Thank you for the video and merry xmas to you too. Loved the video! [Thumbs Up]

Thank you Tyger, Your are very welcome for the video and I'm glad you liked it. BTW I love your new avatar [Thumbs Up] ...Shelley

--------------------
 -
 -

Shelley
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20107

quote:
Originally posted by oscarthemonkey:
I might have my own beliefs, however what???

Hello Oscarthemonkey, I might have misunderstood what you were trying to say in this post, however you can send me a P.M. and I can resolve any issues without haste. Your Friend...Shelley [Wink]

--------------------
 -
 -

Shelley
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20107

quote:
Originally posted by fuktard:
OMG Shelley that is the best mini movie I have ever seen and I' Ain't shittin you. Kinda makes the movies like hancock become Hang Cock or The Dark Knight become The I,m Sore Knight cause I just jacked off to Shelley or The Hulk into The Hulking load I just shot off to Shelley. I can go all night with this shit lol. Bottom line Shelley is that I have never seen feet more beautiful than yours. You my sweet Shelley are not a poser. You are the real deal. That is why I'm joining your site and I am trully sorry I made that rude comment the other day. Forgiven??

That was a really cool post Babe, You my dear fuktard are one of a kind [Laugh] Of course I forgive you, because you really did not ever do anything that offended me. BTW Thank you for joining my site [Kiss] ...Your Friend and Master [Laugh] ...Shelley [Love]

--------------------
 -
 -

Shelley
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20107

quote:
Originally posted by peter verr:
Wow Shelley

Shell, again..empty balls :-)

thanks for showing off those feet, there is just nothing better to jack off to than your toes...

absolutely perfect

thanx

Peter

Thank you once again Peter Verr. As many of Ya'll might already know my site has been and will always be Empty Balls Guaranteed. If you join my site and I don't deliver on my promise, I will personally refund your money. Just E-mail me at shellsprettyfeet692007@yahoo.com BTW I have never been asked for a single refund to date [Big Grin] ...Shelley [Kiss]

--------------------
 -
 -

Shelley
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20107

quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
Thanks for one great present there darling.

Patrick

You my dear sweet Patrick are very welcome [Wink] ...Shelley [Love]

--------------------
 -
 -

Shelley
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20107

quote:
Originally posted by feet lover/chris:
happy holidays shelley. thanks for the vid it was awesome.

Your are very welcome feet lover/Chris [Kiss] ...Shelley

--------------------
 -
 -

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links