Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Please respond to this clip from shelley. (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Please respond to this clip from shelley.
LickHerSoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5302

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LickHerSoles   Email LickHerSoles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
that was one awsome video sweety i loved it a lot thank you and merry christmas

--------------------
LickHerSoles aka llcoolj58

Posts: 1016 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you for making the great video and for sharing good wishes for everyone, Shelley. Merry Christmas to you too! [Smile]

--------------------
"I like feet... A lot!"

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footiekhan
All Pro Poster
Member # 14491

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footiekhan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh, thank you!!!! And have a very Merry Christmas!
Posts: 726 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MC Nolan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20527

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MC Nolan   Email MC Nolan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Shelley:
I wish everyone a happy and Merry Christmas, Ya'll might have your own beliefs however I wish Ya'll every blessing that our one true God will give Ya'll. Heres my grown up Christmas gift to everyone. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wwNeWbSK3fM From Shelley... [Kiss]

Shell this is an Oscar winning (and sexy) performance. I'll see you (some sexy 5 inch heels) on the red carpet! [Big Grin]

--------------------
Matt C. Nolan

Posts: 1357 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Fetish Artist
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Fetish Artist   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Fetish Artist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for sharing, Shelley.

--------------------
FootFetishArtist.com

Posts: 1779 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shelley
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shelley   Author's Homepage   Email Shelley       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by llcoolj58:
that was one awsome video sweety i loved it a lot thank you and merry christmas

You are very welcome llcoolj58. I have alot more on the way for my site. I hope your enjoying it so far...Shelley [Kiss]

--------------------
www.clips4sale.com/store/10915
www.images4sale.com/store/10915
 -
 -

Posts: 1657 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shelley
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shelley   Author's Homepage   Email Shelley       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Fate111:
Thank you for making the great video and for sharing good wishes for everyone, Shelley. Merry Christmas to you too! [Smile]

Thank you Fate, I hope I didn't offend anyone who does not share the same beliefs, after all my intention was good [Big Grin] ...Shelley [Kiss]

--------------------
 -
 -

Posts: 1657 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shelley
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20107

quote:
Originally posted by MC Nolan:
quote:
Originally posted by Shelley:
I wish everyone a happy and Merry Christmas, Ya'll might have your own beliefs however I wish Ya'll every blessing that our one true God will give Ya'll. Heres my grown up Christmas gift to everyone. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wwNeWbSK3fM From Shelley... [Kiss]

Shell this is an Oscar winning (and sexy) performance. I'll see you (some sexy 5 inch heels) on the red carpet! [Big Grin]
Thank you MC Nolan [Blush] I do think my camera skills are getting alot better and maybe one day the academy will give awards for Foot fetish vids lol [Big Grin] ...Shelley [Kiss]

--------------------
 -
 -

Shelley
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20107

quote:
Originally posted by acrylikhan:
Oh, thank you!!!! And have a very Merry Christmas!

You are very Welcome [Big Grin] acrylikhan...Shelley
[Kiss]

--------------------
 -
 -

Shelley
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20107

quote:
Originally posted by FIASCo:
Thanks for sharing, Shelley.

You are very welcome FIASCo [Thumbs Up] What did the monkey think about the clip? [Laugh] ...Shelley [Kiss]

--------------------
 -
 -

Kfcare
Elite Trooper
Member # 14972

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kfcare     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy Christmas! Wow very awsome clip babe I loved it alot thanks cute babe

Love

Posts: 464 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shelley
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20107

quote:
Originally posted by kfcc:
Happy Christmas! Wow very awsome clip babe I loved it alot thanks cute babe

Love

You are very welcome kfcc [Kiss] I tried to do the best I could...Shelley [Kiss]

--------------------
 -
 -

Tony The Shredder
The Legend
Member # 2912

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tony The Shredder   Author's Homepage   Email Tony The Shredder   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You got it going on, Shelley!!!

[Mmm]

--------------------
Tony

President of The Sexy Lexi Fan Club,
and CEO of Foot Soldiers International, LLC

Posts: 3660 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links