Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » do you think my feet look cute (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: do you think my feet look cute
rachaelsweet
Board Regular
Member # 32619

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rachaelsweet   Email rachaelsweet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
with my toenails painted like this:

-

Posts: 12 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2nd. To God In Power
Hall Of Famer
Member # 23391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2nd. To God In Power   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL Something is verrry fishy here.

--------------------
I'm 2nd. to God's power. I'm the semi-supreme being!

www.Facebook.com/AboveOmnipotence

Posts: 1315 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shelley
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shelley   Author's Homepage   Email Shelley       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Those look like little kids feet to me, Kinda fishy

--------------------
www.clips4sale.com/store/10915
www.images4sale.com/store/10915
 -
 -

Posts: 1657 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
84z28
Loyal Member
Member # 28210

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 84z28   Email 84z28   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mad] why do people bother with shit like this?

--------------------
feetdickfeet's wife has the sexiest toes ive ever seen! seriously

Posts: 91 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rachaelsweet
Board Regular
Member # 32619

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rachaelsweet   Email rachaelsweet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My feet do look like little kids feet that's why I painted my toes like that but I'm not a little kid I assure you. You can look at my earlier posts to see that. But if you're going to be insulting I won't post here again.
Rach
 -

Posts: 12 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok anymore? There seems to be a tat in the second pic [Confused]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hall Of Famer
Member # 28232

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 112001         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 - [/QB][/QUOTE]
[Thud] [Thud] [Drool]
Keep paint your nails with that sexy red color i realy Love it . i like that photo plz post more and more of soles,arches,heels and sexy toes ith sexy nails colors like silver,white,red,pink,black,blue you choice and we a sure that we will love it all

Posts: 1297 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LaurenJ
Board Regular
Member # 31682

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LaurenJ   Email LaurenJ   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
no
Posts: 37 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
84z28
Loyal Member
Member # 28210

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 84z28   Email 84z28   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow im sorry. you just have really tiny feet. but in those otherpics you posted you have realy sexy legs!!! [Jerkoff]

--------------------
feetdickfeet's wife has the sexiest toes ive ever seen! seriously

Posts: 91 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2nd. To God In Power
Hall Of Famer
Member # 23391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2nd. To God In Power   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by LaurenJ:
no

EXACTLY. LOL

--------------------
I'm 2nd. to God's power. I'm the semi-supreme being!

www.Facebook.com/AboveOmnipotence

Posts: 1315 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by rachaelsweet:
My feet do look like little kids feet that's why I painted my toes like that but I'm not a little kid I assure you. You can look at my earlier posts to see that. But if you're going to be insulting I won't post here again.
Rach
 -

The problmen with looking at your others posts, is that they don't match up with this one (or with each other). These photos, for example are purported to be "new", whereas the very photo you use to substantiate your legitimacy ... the "earlier" one has a Tatoo on the left foot!

There are photos from earlier posts of yours, which have been removed - some of which did have a tatoo, and others which did not, and that also feeds into the fire of those who may wonder about this (and them).

It doesn't look as though anybody's been insulting, rather the simple question of the post's legitimacy. This is not personal, but will always be a factor when somebody posts inconsistent images of tightly-cropped photos - and never revealing a face or full-body. Those are the very characteristics, the hallmark of less-than-legitimate photo posts.

I'm in agreement with 2nd, Shelley and others here and I think they've expressed their (creditable) skepticism in a decent and gentle way.

[ December 14, 2008, 12:08 PM: Message edited by: Ben Del Amitri ]

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BritneyCDslut
All Pro Poster
Member # 8471

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BritneyCDslut   Email BritneyCDslut   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i love it!!! thanks for posting

--------------------
Britney Abercrombie

Posts: 712 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
redcard
Major Player
Member # 28390

Icon 1 posted      Profile for redcard   Email redcard   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
un , no
Posts: 247 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think we need a moderator here to get rid of this guy....

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feet lover/chris
The Legend
Member # 2048

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feet lover/chris   Author's Homepage   Email feet lover/chris   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
cute toes.
Posts: 3236 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links