Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » do you think my feet look cute (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: do you think my feet look cute
HappySoles
BANNED
Member # 32445

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HappySoles   Author's Homepage   Email HappySoles       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
it looks to me like the tattoe on her left foot has just been covered up by her jeans.... I love your feet Rachael please post more!

--------------------
http://www.clips4sale.com/28723

Posts: 133 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by HappySoles:
it looks to me like the tattoe on her left foot has just been covered up by her jeans.... I love your feet Rachael please post more!

Not so. In previous posts by this "female", there were other photographs which clearly had no tatoo on either foot - some of those photos have since been removed, others still there.

-

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HappySoles
BANNED
Member # 32445

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HappySoles   Author's Homepage   Email HappySoles       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So your saying the photos r fake, too young, or a dude? Which one

--------------------
http://www.clips4sale.com/28723

Posts: 133 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SuckYourToes?
BANNED
Member # 3193

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SuckYourToes?   Email SuckYourToes?       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by feet lover/chris:
cute toes.

WTF?! Who laced your eggnog with hallucinogenic?
Posts: 501 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2nd. To God In Power
Hall Of Famer
Member # 23391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2nd. To God In Power   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL It's obvious it's a guy. LOL

--------------------
I'm 2nd. to God's power. I'm the semi-supreme being!

www.Facebook.com/AboveOmnipotence

Posts: 1315 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vanderfeeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8733

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vanderfeeet   Email vanderfeeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Even minus the "tattoo" it is clear that those are indeed the same feet.

Now, whether they are attractive, belong to a male, female, child, or WHAT -- that's a different question and I have no answer.

--------------------
vf

Posts: 1188 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rachaelsweet
Board Regular
Member # 32619

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rachaelsweet   Email rachaelsweet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
the tattoo was temporary.
Posts: 12 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Second Timer
BANNED
Member # 21660

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Second Timer   Author's Homepage   Email Second Timer       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
not cute
Posts: 238 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by rachaelsweet:
My feet do look like little kids feet that's why I painted my toes like that but I'm not a little kid I assure you.

Can you also assure us that you're not a dude. With so many questionable replies, you might need to just admit it and quit it.....and read Ben Del Amitri's posting again if you already haven't.

Might wanna do your homework before claiming it's a fake foot tat

Temp. Foot Tats

fake tattoos don't come like yours...fake female feet do, however some of us have seen this time and time again here. The mods are going to get you sooner if not later.

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links