Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » In The Lime Light (neon) (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: In The Lime Light (neon)
Shasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31982

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shasha   Author's Homepage   Email Shasha   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Marcus B:
Shasha your nails are looking fabulous! The length suits you so well! and that green! Yumm

I'm glad you enjoy them. TY!!

--------------------
Visit my store:

-

Become a member:

-

Posts: 1208 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31982

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shasha   Author's Homepage   Email Shasha   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by RPM:
wow! way to pop in the green!!! the nail length (truthfully) was once a bit too long for my taste. then PP had a conversion session with me (via her postings).. and now I really can appreciate this length.

I love the sole shot.. great set! and i do hope you don't chip the crap out of them!

RPM

Hey RPM, I'm glad you can appreciate this length as I really do like them. And I'm walking around like I'm on eggshells...really. I'm so clumsy. I almost always smash my big toes on stuff...maybe FIASCo's right: huge big toes.

--------------------
Visit my store:

-

Become a member:

-

Posts: 1208 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31982

quote:
Originally posted by superboy87:
GOT DAM HELL YEA SHASHA IS DA BEST EVER!!!!

hehe, superboy you're my fave! C'mere: *HUGS*

--------------------
Visit my store:

-

Become a member:

-

Shasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31982

quote:
Originally posted by FIASCo:
Shasha, you know I'm a sole man, but that thing you do with your big toes is oo la la!

Awwwwe, fuzzy. You're makin me blush!!

MWAH!

--------------------
Visit my store:

-

Become a member:

-

Shasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31982

quote:
Originally posted by Hal:
[Thumbs Up]

That polish colour rocks!

-Hal-

Sweet Hal, glad you like it. I have a friend who can't stand the color and I'm like WTF it's so much fun!

--------------------
Visit my store:

-

Become a member:

-

Shasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31982

quote:
Originally posted by Those Toes:
I'm feeling green! I love your nails, so full, great length and the big toes is begging me to suck on it!

Those Toes...hehe I'm wigglin the big ones now. MWAH.

--------------------
Visit my store:

-

Become a member:

-

solebrotha985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2347

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solebrotha985   Email solebrotha985   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
that is a great color. makes me want some candy. the perfect color for perfect toes.

--------------------
A brotha with a serious love of feet.

Posts: 1787 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My goodness, Shasha!! [Drool]
It's almost a shame I didn't see these sooner!!! You are truly a living work of art! [Bow Down]

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tiny Dave
Hall Of Famer
Member # 30771

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tiny Dave   Email Tiny Dave   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
love the lime color nails.

--------------------
Oh my what huge feet you have my dear.

Posts: 1727 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sinnister
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sinnister     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sasha, you make me happy.

--------------------
Got Feet?

Posts: 1069 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31982

quote:
Originally posted by solebrotha985:
that is a great color. makes me want some candy. the perfect color for perfect toes.

Perfect toes? Awwwwe, that's such a great compliment. Thank you Solebrotha!

--------------------
Visit my store:

-

Become a member:

-

Shasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31982

quote:
Originally posted by Mikayla's #1 Fan:
My goodness, Shasha!! [Drool]
It's almost a shame I didn't see these sooner!!! You are truly a living work of art! [Bow Down]

You're making me blush!!! TY.

--------------------
Visit my store:

-

Become a member:

-

Shasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31982

quote:
Originally posted by Tiny Dave:
love the lime color nails.

Hey Tiny Dave...glad you enjoy them!

--------------------
Visit my store:

-

Become a member:

-

Shasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31982

quote:
Originally posted by Sinnister:
Sasha, you make me happy.

Tee hee! Glad to.

--------------------
Visit my store:

-

Become a member:

-

RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i've always joked like this.. if walking bare foot is so clumsy you bump your toes. then stick to high heels.. that way.. your toes aren't exposed to get bumped... of course. this makes no practical sense, but looks as sexy as all getup! but just becareful. your peds have value here and we don't have enough insurance money to protect them. so.. be careful!

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links