Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » In The Lime Light (neon) (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: In The Lime Light (neon)
BritneyCDslut
All Pro Poster
Member # 8471

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BritneyCDslut   Email BritneyCDslut   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OMG, sensational!!!

--------------------
Britney Abercrombie

Posts: 712 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Memphis_Sole
All Pro Poster
Member # 29787

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Memphis_Sole   Email Memphis_Sole   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
damn woman that first shot made ME want to drop a load [Laugh] did you let your nails grow a bit? i like the longer length on you goes so well with your long toes and sexy green polish! it looks great on you! keep it up!

--------------------
So…. Here you are… too foreign for home…. too foreign for here…. Never enough for both……

Diaspora Blues

Posts: 791 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Shasha:
quote:
Originally posted by Mikayla's #1 Fan:
My goodness, Shasha!! [Drool]
It's almost a shame I didn't see these sooner!!! You are truly a living work of art! [Bow Down]

You're making me blush!!! TY.
Then my work here is done! [Big Grin] I should be thanking YOU....for making "him" grow. [Blush]

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31982

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shasha   Author's Homepage   Email Shasha   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by RPM:
i've always joked like this.. if walking bare foot is so clumsy you bump your toes. then stick to high heels.. that way.. your toes aren't exposed to get bumped... of course. this makes no practical sense, but looks as sexy as all getup! but just becareful. your peds have value here and we don't have enough insurance money to protect them. so.. be careful!

RPM

Damn it! I chipped them a couple days ago...UGH now they're short again. All right, I'll be wearing my heels around to protect the tootsies LOL

MWAH!

--------------------
Visit my store:

-

Become a member:

-

Posts: 1208 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31982

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shasha   Author's Homepage   Email Shasha   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by BritneyCDslut:
OMG, sensational!!!

Right on...I like sensational!

--------------------
Visit my store:

-

Become a member:

-

Posts: 1208 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31982

quote:
Originally posted by Ophillia:
damn woman that first shot made ME want to drop a load [Laugh] did you let your nails grow a bit? i like the longer length on you goes so well with your long toes and sexy green polish! it looks great on you! keep it up!

LMAO!

And I did let them grow but now they're short. I chipped them a couple of days ago. Boo Hoo. Oh well...they'll grow back.

--------------------
Visit my store:

-

Become a member:

-

Shasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31982

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Shasha:
quote:
My goodness, Shasha!! [Drool]
It's almost a shame I didn't see these sooner!!! You are truly a living work of art! [Bow Down]

You're making me blush!!! TY.
Then my work here is done! [Big Grin] I should be thanking YOU....for making "him" grow. [Blush]
Sweet...I love that my feet can make a man stand at attention!

--------------------
Visit my store:

-

Become a member:

-

RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
good thing they can grow back.. especially when protected with heels. lol!!! [Wink]

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bill Vincent
Elite Trooper
Member # 31071

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bill Vincent   Email Bill Vincent   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOVE your long toenails! Hope they taste as good as they look.

--------------------
Since 1965.

Posts: 368 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31982

quote:
Originally posted by Feetguy65:
LOVE your long toenails! Hope they taste as good as they look.

[Big Grin]

--------------------
Visit my store:

-

Become a member:

-

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links