Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » 1000th post.... +1 (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: 1000th post.... +1
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 7 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello Everyone….
In commemorating the reaching and passing of our 1000 post, here are the most recent pics we have taken of Wifey’s sexy, sexy feet and she is showcasing the latest strappy heels Santa brought her at Christmas for being so good this year.

We hope you really enjoy her sexy feet, and hot heels. We truly appreciate being a part of this great board, and love being able to contribute our pics here. Let her know what you think too….she loves to read your compliments. Thank you again for all of your support, and kind words.

Oh, and we are using a new hosting site now instead of imagevenue, so click as you wish without worry of pop ups.

Regards,
2swift

-  -  -  -  -  -  -  -

[ January 11, 2009, 06:46 PM: Message edited by: 2swift ]

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -  -  -  -  -  -
Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Her sexy bare feet...soles, and toes.
 -  -  -  -  -  -

ned land
All Pro Poster
Member # 8065

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ned land   Email ned land   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's a NICE arch! The shoes are pretty kickin' too.

Very pretty feet overall in sexy heels...

ned

--------------------
"Remember, the most important sex organ is between the ears, not the legs"

Posts: 878 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

-  -  -  -  -  -  -

The last three soles poses I took after removing her heels, and rubbing her feet down with her body butter from Bath and Body Works. I love how rich it is and how silky it makes her feet and skin. So sexy, and the scent is so decadent, too.

Thanks again.

Regards,
2swift

Peter88
Elite Trooper
Member # 29820

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter88   Email Peter88   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What a pair of legs and feet. You are lucky man.
Posts: 333 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i've always admired her flexibility and how she poses in your pics! sir, you're another one of those lucky fellas on here! that is a great way to usher in the 1000th post with this set! thank you and Mrs.2Swift, it's always a priviledge to see you here!

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Cheers] on your first 1000 posts.

And thanks for sharing those lovely pics. I especially love the last set showing off her great arches!

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mclaren f1 2003
All Pro Poster
Member # 2934

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mclaren f1 2003   Email mclaren f1 2003   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
very nice...very very nice

i always love seeing your posts...your wife has great feet

Posts: 749 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LickHerSoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5302

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LickHerSoles   Email LickHerSoles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow bro i really love the new pictures of your Wife she does have some sexy feet and those soles are just killing me but in a good way hehe, i love those shoes she sure does have a good taste in shoes i love that [Smile]

i always look forword to new feet pictures of your wife thank you and Mrs 2Swift [Smile]

--------------------
LickHerSoles aka llcoolj58

Posts: 1016 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
domitilo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1325

Icon 1 posted      Profile for domitilo   Email domitilo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very sexy set of pics 2 Swift. The Mrs would turn my head for sure if I saw her walking down the street. Please keep those pics comming; they are very much enjoyed y yours truly. [Smile]
Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TwistedToes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26645

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TwistedToes   Author's Homepage   Email TwistedToes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
FANTASTIC pictures!! [Thumbs Up]
Thanks soooo much for posting!! [Big Grin]

Congrats on your 1000th!! [Cheers]

--------------------
~Resistance drains energy~
~Acceptance saves it~
~Cheerfulness sustains it~

www.twisted-toes.net
www.youtube.com/twistedtoes82
www.twitter.com/twistedtoes
www.clips4sale.com/18184

Posts: 1953 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SarahSolesDaddy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3205

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SarahSolesDaddy   Author's Homepage   Email SarahSolesDaddy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
nice soles I use imagebam too imagevenue sucks

congrats tho

--------------------
C4S.com/31263

Posts: 1287 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
topcat1238
Loyal Member
Member # 4044

Icon 1 posted      Profile for topcat1238   Email topcat1238   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow!! I just tossed all my other photos and replaced them with these....

Amazing

peace to all

Posts: 65 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hot stuff and a great way to celebrate the one thousandth post

Thanks! [Joint]

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links