Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » 1000th post.... +1 (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: 1000th post.... +1
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you all, so much for your kind words and compliments...they are much appreciated, and so well received by us both. We love posting here, and knowing so many enjoy our contributions on the board.

Normally I would single out particular comments to reply too...but all are glowing, and from so many who we love to hear from, and posts we enjoy ourselves.

And yes, that body butter from bath and body works is amazing as is all of their products. It really is amazing how soft and smooth it leaves her feet, and skin...plus this scent smells amazing, too. I just love massaging her sexy feet with it every night. If you have a wife, gf, or SO...I suggest you pick some up for them, or ladies for yourselves as an indulgence. [Smile]

Her legs are truly sexy, and I am so happy to hear so many agree...they were the first feature that caught My eye physically, yes...even before I saw her feet, as she was wearing pumps at the time. [Wink]

I so love her in these heels, and and how sexy she looks in them. They make her legs look even longer as she walks in them, and have caught some men in public eye her as she walks by in them...and I do not mind of course.

Thank you all again for your wonderful comments and looking forward already to our 2000th post and another great year at Wu's.

[Wu]

Regards,
2swift

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Skorpius
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10122

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Skorpius   Email Skorpius   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
2swift, you are too generous when it comes to posting your lovely wife's feet and legs! She is HOT! (to put it bluntly!) She has great legs and sexy feet! Keep em coming.

-

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1132 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
2swift your wifes feet are awesome... Oh yeah did I also say they were awesome??? They are bro

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
1heartbreakkid
All Pro Poster
Member # 28712

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1heartbreakkid   Author's Homepage   Email 1heartbreakkid   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congrats!! She has beautful feet.And very sexy toes and soles!
Posts: 715 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31982

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shasha   Author's Homepage   Email Shasha   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, she's got a great pair of peds but even nicer legs!!!

--------------------
Visit my store:

-

Become a member:

-

Posts: 1208 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jkluvsfeet1984
Elite Trooper
Member # 30704

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jkluvsfeet1984   Email jkluvsfeet1984   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hands down, hottest, fucking feet EVER! Man, start a website, you'll never have to work again.
Posts: 272 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mistressweronika
Elite Trooper
Member # 32226

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mistressweronika   Author's Homepage   Email mistressweronika   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very sexy feet and legs. Good pictures [Wink]

--------------------
My first movie clips:
www.clips4sale.com/store/19132
My second movie clips:
http://www.fetishvideos.com/store/polish-mistress

Posts: 336 | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great soles and congrats on your 1,000th post...

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sandyrog
Major Player
Member # 30383

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sandyrog   Email sandyrog   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OH MY GOD. the arch and soles, oh my, UNBELIEVABLE! 2swift on behalf of every member of this site i wish to thank you for every one of your 1000 posts. you and your amazing wife have given us endless hours of enjoyment with her amazing feet(sometimes too much fun, blisters on my hand are sore!) well done to you both and heres to the next 1000 posts
Posts: 119 | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mywifesfeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2630

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mywifesfeet   Email mywifesfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Santa has very good taste! Those barefoot shots are SMOKIN'!! Fantastic sole shots!!!

--------------------
"Foot fetish is not a choice... It's a lifestyle!"

-Quote from my phenomenal wife-

<--- My wife's feet! Size 7 U.S.
We always welcome PM's.

Posts: 1823 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bw8
Loyal Member
Member # 33241

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bw8   Email bw8   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
very sexy arches. i love them.
Posts: 68 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jwrfm
Board Regular
Member # 27292

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jwrfm   Email jwrfm   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love her perfect pink heels. You are quite the fortunate man. Thanks for sharing her.
Posts: 13 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter88
Elite Trooper
Member # 29820

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter88   Email Peter88   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Those legs are just dead gorgeous. Those toes are so pretty and so sexy.
Posts: 333 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jboog
Elite Trooper
Member # 35144

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jboog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yummy

--------------------
I love arches....they higher the better.. (My avatar is my wife)

Posts: 391 | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AZfootman
Major Player
Member # 2374

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AZfootman   Author's Homepage   Email AZfootman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As always you have made my day...always a pleasure to see your wife's sexy feet, love them, thank you!
Posts: 201 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links