Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Bringing back a few oldies (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Bringing back a few oldies
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I had a few folks ask me to post some of my pics.. and i've got a few pics, but they weren't proofed or edited.

So.. I figured i'd dig up a few old ones. the veterans here know these pics.. the newbies.. well enjoy.

RPM

here is are a few pix of my wife in her heels
 -

-

from one of our very first shoots (for my site too)
 -

this shot took a little coaching and convincing. she was still very new to the fact I like seeing gals in high heels.. and also hosed feet. she was a good but very shy sport about it
 -

in this shot, one of the very first time she tried walking in 5 inch heels.. I had to grab the camera. I had no idea she was going to try!

-

another shy shot.. i had just massaged her feet.. and she was happy.. i took the shot. she was nervous about what I'd do with the pic. i said.. post it online of course.. she blushed...put her shoes back on and said.. i don't get it but if it makes you happy! oh it sure does!!
 -

hope you enjoyed the blast from the past

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Excellent material!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for sharing!

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ned land
All Pro Poster
Member # 8065

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ned land   Email ned land   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
RPM, that last one is NICE!!! Angle, arch, nails, everything...

Nice dangle and toe cleavage in this first one too.

CHeers, ned

--------------------
"Remember, the most important sex organ is between the ears, not the legs"

Posts: 878 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
if i'm not mistaken, these should be new to this forum. wifee relaxing after a concert.

RPM

-

yes.. that is our bed.....
 -

you know what i did after the pix!! lol!!!!

-

but i don't have/or post pix of what happened after.. but it was fun! lol!!!! [Big Grin]

--------------------

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

she totally hates this pic.. but knows some like feet with no hose. she begged me to strongly consider if i should post or not before doing this shot. and just like when i last posted, she insisted that i make sure she won't get laughed at. i didn't promise anything other than i'd not embarass her.

so.. for those who love bare feet with no hose.. here is one... while my wife was on her laptop.

-

RPM

p.s. again.. it's my choice to post, she was very hesitant (based on what happened last time... but we won't go there).. I like the shot.. not my best, but I like it

--------------------

ned land
All Pro Poster
Member # 8065

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ned land   Email ned land   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nothing to be embarrassed about at all, those are "keepers" for sure. Keep up the good work my man.... ned

--------------------
"Remember, the most important sex organ is between the ears, not the legs"

Posts: 878 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Thanks Ned. i agree, keepers indeed!

got one more.. she's less shy about this one.. but still very shy. i'll pass on your compiments by the way.

-

RPM

p.s i've seen her looking at Kay's pics and earlier last week, came out of the bathroom with red toenails (something she doesn't do much of.. sadly, the polish didn't hold in time for me to take pix..... later that day after we had a fun date)

--------------------

TwistedToes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26645

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TwistedToes   Author's Homepage   Email TwistedToes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The lighting on those first pictures is FANTASTIC!! [Smile]
Thanks for posting RPM!! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
~Resistance drains energy~
~Acceptance saves it~
~Cheerfulness sustains it~

www.twisted-toes.net
www.youtube.com/twistedtoes82
www.twitter.com/twistedtoes
www.clips4sale.com/18184

Posts: 1953 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

funny thing TT, the room was not well lit at all. this is using two flashes to fill in the room. the bulb was weak, the room was way too large.. so.. i set my whitebalance for flash and just used the two flashes to flood the place! worked out.. i've not often used that approach.. i'll have to use it again!

RPM

--------------------

Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
definatly in my short list of the best feet i have ever seen.

RPM, the pics above show:

drop dead sexy legs that are nice and well proportioned.

beautiful sexy fleshy meaty soles and toes. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm [Jerkoff]

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ffan
All Pro Poster
Member # 32113

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ffan   Email ffan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Thumbs Up]
Posts: 779 | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by RPM:
Thanks Ned. i agree, keepers indeed!

got one more.. she's less shy about this one.. but still very shy. i'll pass on your compiments by the way.

-

RPM

p.s i've seen her looking at Kay's pics and earlier last week, came out of the bathroom with red toenails (something she doesn't do much of.. sadly, the polish didn't hold in time for me to take pix..... later that day after we had a fun date)

RPM - I actually think this is a great pic of her feet "bared"! Her skin looks soft, her toes are nicely painted and it definitely seems like she is relaxed in this picture! She has nothing to worry about being "barefoot" [Smile]

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Somehow I seem to have no recall of the photo with the snakeskin heels, so I'm not sure if that is a repost or a first-post. Seems like I'd remember that one! Either way, it's a great collection of images (as usual).

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't remember you ever posting her feet bare- they are very delicious looking!!!!!!

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
antigonas
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11621

Icon 1 posted      Profile for antigonas   Email antigonas   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I do remember some of them... Love her feet, thanks for sharing again! [Thumbs Up]
All the best from Romania! [Smile]

Posts: 2379 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links