Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Bringing back a few oldies (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Bringing back a few oldies
Shasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31982

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shasha   Author's Homepage   Email Shasha   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
RPM, your wife has some cute toes with nice nail beds. I'm lovin the length of them in that shot where she's nude or in sheer. And I just love that shot of her heels peeking out of those heels. Sweet shot my friend.

--------------------
Visit my store:

-

Become a member:

-

Posts: 1208 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thank you all for the compliment. Shasha, I know my wife is going to love your compliment.. she's shy about how her feet look, especially her nailbeds.

being we've had the weirdest working schedule this past few days, i've had to resort to sending her the compliments via email.

i'm hoping that our schedules will go back to normal.. so i can take newer shots and post them here.

RPM
p.s. on behalf of my wife.. thank you all!!! we appreciate the compliments.. it means a lot to my dear wife!

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links