Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Face Footsie & She's Freaked (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Face Footsie & She's Freaked
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I met this size 9.5, 5'6" hottie as she was leaving a parking lot a few weeks ago and I pulled up next to her to offer her a ride. She needed to go to a convenience store across the street so she accepted my ride there and back.

Anyway, after some small talk, I started asking her about foot modeling and if she'd be interested. Well she kinda was interested at the time and we exchanged info for later. Over the course of the past few weeks when I initially followed up with her, she felt like the money was not enough for her to do this kind of modeling and declined my offers on several occasions.

At the end of the past few weeks however, her philosophy changed completely when she got herself into a little financial bind where she was needing money badly. She called me at the most inopportune time (for me since I was about to fall asleep), but I remembered her and I dropped everything to make sure I got in some good quality time with her feet, cuz I had been wanting them badly.

She is a hot classy woman who seems secretly disgusted by me and also a little confused and embarrassed by all the different deranged things I made her do for that money. There's even times where she seems like she is on the virge of busting out laughing at me cuz of how perverted my fantasies were.

Well, anyway, here is some of her reaction to the whole foot fetish scene as you can see when she engages in a little bit of face footsie.

-

-

2 corresponding clips:
fwv0407.wmv
fwv0420.wmv

...credited from this clip gallery.

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Was there a clock on the wall she was watching for the time???

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ the times she turned her head in those two clips was to look at the other cameras which were filming her.

but many times girls like her and even her, herself, are caught on film glancing and sometimes even peering at the timekeeper clock that I use which is not a wall clock, but a desk stand clock instead (which happens to be shown right above her hair in the angle of clip fwv0407.wmv).

this particular woman is caught looking at that clock several times during the FJ scene that I did with her LOL! Guess she wanted time to fly by quick when it comes to my worthless c0ck, Hee Hee [Big Grin]

--------------------

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
only Tyler can pull this off!!! only Tyler!!!!

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How'd they smell, Tyler?

[Drool]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ light scented fresh female feet stink, sorta soapy. she'd been wearing white socks on open toed sandals when i picked her up, so i was figuring minimal sweat accumulation, but enough scent to make me hard ...nice and hard too [Big Grin]

she's a very fresh clean type of woman though as i learned. next time, i want to lick her face as i did her soles and i also want to screw her missionary style. I VERY RARELY do such a thing. she will probably be freaked once I start licking her face like a dog though, but i really like this woman in more ways than one and her body scent alone gets my stiffy going in multiple ways.

oddest coincidence of all that i found out about this girl shortly before our shoot took place was that she was actually my bartender at a popular local bar here back in 1996-1998 and thinking back i remember wanting her from so long ago too, and finally i got to lick and smell her feet when times were tough.

[ January 16, 2009, 07:15 AM: Message edited by: Tyler D. ]

--------------------

-Tyler D.

Mark Sanders
Major Player
Member # 2178

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mark Sanders   Email Mark Sanders   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
haha very nice indeed! thanks for sharing this!

--------------------
Check Out My New Website!
 -

Posts: 173 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Size nine or nine-plus for a girl who's 5'6" is quite a score. Your narative explains it well, nearly as well as the photos. Good work for hanging in there, and having it eventually come to fruition.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

quote:
Originally posted by Ben Del Amitri:
Size nine or nine-plus for a girl who's 5'6" is quite a score.

Ben you've keyed in on a fact that I find noteworthy for this girl. I always think it's a treat when a woman has a shoe size disproportionately larger for her height.

I only recall working with one other model who was equally remarkable in this regard and her name is Syn Paige. These two models rank among my favorites and I believe their disproportionate shoe sizes have alot to do with my fondness for them [Big Grin]

--------------------

-Tyler D.

footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If she's still tending bar, I'd try to get those feet after a long night of her doing that.

[Hump]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oooo00oooo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31597

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oooo00oooo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Those clips are sweet...you can so tell she is not even close to being 'into it' but WOW....you da man!
Posts: 1186 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mjl1717
All Pro Poster
Member # 2939

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mjl1717   Email mjl1717   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tyler, you are better then Rembrant!-Thank you..

(her expression is like-- "is this some sort of new kink"?)

Just out of curiosity did you find out how old she is??

[ January 16, 2009, 10:23 PM: Message edited by: mjl1717 ]

Posts: 830 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

^ thx mjl [Smile]

i loved those looks on her face LOL

btw, she is 38 y/o

--------------------

-Tyler D.

KpandP25
Board Regular
Member # 10345

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KpandP25   Email KpandP25   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Those videos are absolutely hilarious ... yet hot. I laughed out loud when you started bouncing your face into her feet. She had this total WTF look on her face. She is clueless that there are so many of us out here who would love to e there.

--------------------
Kevin

Posts: 32 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

quote:
Originally posted by KpandP25:
She had this total WTF look on her face. She is clueless

OH YES, and that is the true beauty of it! [Big Grin] I've found out that in real life, when we get totally kinky (with no holds barred), this is typically how a complete stranger will react to such acts of fetish endearment.

It is a point blank reaction stripped of all other variables that might make her otherwise react more positively or negatively.

I'm talking about variables like rapport or anger, etc. She took this fetish act at face value and reacted accordingly like probably any other female stranger would react to such an honest 1st time presentation/introduction.

She probably ranked me right underneath her piss and poop clients as far as weird factor went LOL [Laugh]

--------------------

-Tyler D.

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links