Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Face Footsie & She's Freaked (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Face Footsie & She's Freaked
blahblahblah
Loyal Member
Member # 12534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for blahblahblah   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ROFL you were worshiping a zombies feet

--------------------
df

Posts: 99 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shazzy
Board Regular
Member # 26667

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shazzy   Email shazzy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
is there a clip of the fj?
Posts: 32 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ unpublished at the moment

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shazzy
Board Regular
Member # 26667

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shazzy   Email shazzy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How did she react to doing it?
Posts: 32 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ she smiled naturally right at and after the cumshot, but prior to that, the video shows she wanted to be somewhere else.

which was also evident by her looking at the clock a few times LOL

i guess when she was smiling at the end was because she knew she was done with this loser, Hee Hee

--------------------

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dado
Board Regular
Member # 29724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dado   Email Dado   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
it looks to me as if she's crying :S did she say why she needed the money?
Posts: 5 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tyler = God

[Thumbs Up]

-footboy1

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

quote:
Originally posted by Dado:
it looks to me as if she's crying :S did she say why she needed the money?

yeah, she needed it to get a new place to stay [Cry]

i did my good samaritan thing and helped out [Big Grin]

...oh and got pervy with them feet too like extra pervy, cuz i knew she would not tell me to stop. i went a little above and beyond the call of duty for her tootsies, Hee Hee!

footboy, god will punish me one day for all the pervy pleasure I coerced [Wink] DO NOT try this at home fellas

--------------------

-Tyler D.

Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This chick gives you the same sort of looks i get from my wife.

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dado
Board Regular
Member # 29724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dado   Email Dado   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
it really turned me on, you should get more girls attending against their will : )
Posts: 5 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

quote:
Originally posted by Craigy boy:
This chick gives you the same sort of looks i get from my wife.

quote:
Originally posted by Dado:
it really turned me on, you should get more girls attending against their will : )

Very great to hear fellas! I like it when the portrayal can more accurately mimic real life for each of us and her reactions capture exactly that. I have more and will do more.

[Secret] ...Plus lots of the fake (smiley/turned on stuff) too, Hee Hee [Big Grin]

--------------------

-Tyler D.

justdaone
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for justdaone   Email justdaone   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tyler, you're the man! Do any of these women want to clean their feet before you have at them? What do you say?
Posts: 1278 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

quote:
Originally posted by justdaone:
Do any of these women want to clean their feet before you have at them? What do you say?

Great question and this specific aspect I personally deliberate on per model.

Some girls do want to wash their feet and some are impartial. There's never any who specifically DO NOT want to wash their feet though. About more than half the times they ask if I want them to wash them. Some just automatically say they need to wash them 1st cuz they are self conscious of smell or dirt.

My answers to them vary greatly depending on the condition of their feet for two primary factors: the amount of pleasant footstink and the amount of nasty crud on their feet.

Sometimes, they may have no crud and very pleasantly stinky feet and i will tell them not to wash. In fact, I will insist on no washing when this ideal condition is met.

Sometimes they might have great smelling feet but lots of nasty crud on them so I will tell them to wash the feet lightly so as to get rid of the dirt and whatnot, but being careful to preserve smell.

If the girl has horribly strong smelling feet and lots of nasty crud, i of course, tell them to wash them and then i supervise and say when to stop. Then depending on smell, i have them walk around barefoot in shoes in between setting up scene props.

If the girl has no crud on her feet but horrible smell, i do the same as above.

But bottomline with all my answers to them, i try to preserve good footsmell and remove any abundance of dirt. If good footsmell gets lost in the process, i have a small means by which to restore some of it for maximum pleasure, Hee hee

It turns out about half the time, I end up sniffing their feet before-hand in order to make the assessment of what they should do. This of course usually gives me a boner, cuz we are still fairly fresh strangers to each other in this initial setting and to me personally there is nothing more of a turn on than sniffing the smelly feet of a hot beautiful stranger assessing her right then and there amidst her self consciousness of being inspected like an animal [Big Grin]

The process of them willingly lifting their foot higher to meet my nose halfway, is a strong part of this turn on because they know they are being sniffed by me like an animal. As to who is the animal in that last statement, well that will vary by who is reading LOL

[ January 22, 2009, 01:05 AM: Message edited by: Tyler D. ]

--------------------

-Tyler D.

justdaone
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for justdaone   Email justdaone   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've always loved the videos you've posted. If not for what you're doing with the women's feet, I like that you have the balls to set up these things and show them to us. Keep'em coming!
Posts: 1278 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sole_Solution
Elite Trooper
Member # 29999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sole_Solution   Email Sole_Solution   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bro! You really have a knack for picking chicks with nice Soles and sexy shaped Feet with character!

--------------------
Sole_Solution

My candid threads:
http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=011826;p=1#000000
http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=011856;p=1#000000

Posts: 340 | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links