Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Kay - Snow Day Feet, New pics added, pg. 2 (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Kay - Snow Day Feet, New pics added, pg. 2
kbrooks
Elite Trooper
Member # 10977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kbrooks   Author's Homepage   Email kbrooks   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That third pic down is tooo freakin hot!!

--------------------
In the ring,everyone has a plan untill they get hit!

Posts: 310 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DIZZY
All Pro Poster
Member # 28204

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIZZY   Email DIZZY   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
POLISH...SUPERB! TOES and FEET...FANTASTIC! WRINKLED SOLES...TASTY! KAY has become a favorite of mine very quickly!

--------------------
It is better to die on your feet than to live on your knees.

Posts: 969 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ned land
All Pro Poster
Member # 8065

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ned land   Email ned land   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here's a couple more from the same series. From what I've been reading, maybe I should just step aside and let Kay take ALL her own shots. LOL

-

She had a little accident with that right toe and she was trying to hide it, but I figured, what the heck, it'll grow back in a week or so.

-

-

Cheers, ned

--------------------
"Remember, the most important sex organ is between the ears, not the legs"

Posts: 878 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
it's team work (and until you pointed it out, didn't really notice the accident. she hid it well)

while the top-down view is hot with this nail polish, sometimes, a head on view is also a great mix... so team-work is optimum

By the way, my wife left me two pics by surprise also.. i'll have to post them soon.

RPM

p.s. Kay, I'm trying to be a gentleman and not act like a greedy fool and beg for loads more pics (with and without hose).... i think I can.. I think I can... I think...... gosh darnit!!! keep snappin' away and posting away!!!

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Kay! Nice shots! I love the color on your toes too. I have on similar that's OPI All Rose Lead To Rome -- I am just about out and I'm sad because I can't find it anywhere. I think they may have discontinued it! [Cry]

Your toes look so pretty in that color. I have to say I like the barefoot/jeans combo. It's comfortable, cozy and relaxing. It gives a good feeling.

That one where your foot is completely twisted around to show your sole with your toes still facing up -- you are flexible!!!! [Smile]

Thanks Ned for acknowledgement on the difficulties of taking owns on pics. Though I'll never be able to compete with TT!

Kay -- keep posting and stretching that imagination! [Wink]

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
cute

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
trini_looker
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31815

Icon 1 posted      Profile for trini_looker   Email trini_looker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Look at those toes!! WOW!! [Fingers Crossed]
MOOOOOOORE!!

--------------------
trini_looker

Posts: 1124 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lovepaintedtoenails
All Pro Poster
Member # 8935

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lovepaintedtoenails   Email lovepaintedtoenails   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
SEXY TOES!!! I find it toeriffic that she decided to take some pics on her own. Your a lucky guy, and thanks for sharing your luck here with us!!

--------------------
Lovepaintedtoenails@yahoo.com

Warning:

Beware of The Man with a foot
fetish

Posts: 885 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feet lover/chris
The Legend
Member # 2048

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feet lover/chris   Author's Homepage   Email feet lover/chris   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
very sexy feet. love the color polish.
Posts: 3236 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links