Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Tanned Hose, Soles and Reinforced Toes (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Tanned Hose, Soles and Reinforced Toes
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As you all know from my recent weather report post, we've been having record snow falls and severe icing! Both of these are not conducive to wearing sexy heels and exposed feet outside.

So unfortunately, in order to NOT slip and cause serious damange to any part of my peds or other body parts - I have been wearing my boots!

-

-

As you can see in this next shot, it has been so cold that boots alone are not enough and I've had to wear an extra pair of socks over my nylons to keep warm.

-

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Aaah! The breakfast of foot fetish champions around the world! LOL

-

-

-

[ February 03, 2009, 11:23 PM: Message edited by: perfectpeds ]

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Can you imagine how sweaty my feet were after having them encased in nylon, socks and fur lined boots? I'm sure you have a good idea.

It was actually slightly chilly once the socks were removed even though the nylons were still in place

-

-

[ February 03, 2009, 11:43 PM: Message edited by: perfectpeds ]

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

A little foot massage would've warmed them right up.... unfortunately you were all busy at the time! LOL

-

-

--------------------

Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mmmmm,... those pics make me wish I was there to help you take those ankle socks off and help keep those feet warm, PP. I'd also like to find out just how sweaty your feet were wearing the selected socks, nylons and fur boots.

--------------------
"I like feet... A lot!"

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

I guess I'll just have "toe" wait and hope some traveling foot massager will take pity on my! [Wink]

Until then..... have a "toe-riffic" evening!

-

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by Fate111:
Mmmmm,... those pics make me wish I was there to help you take those ankle socks off and help keep those feet warm, PP. I'd also like to find out just how sweaty your feet were wearing the selected socks, nylons and fur boots.

Fate111 - they were as sweaty as if I had done an hour on the treadmill and had just finished! So I'd say pretty damp!

--------------------

phoselover78
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8675

Icon 1 posted      Profile for phoselover78   Email phoselover78   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by perfectpeds:
 -

Wow! Just so sexy! French pedicure and tan hose are one of my favorite combos!

Add on top of that socks and in furry boots?! I'd be in heaven when you got home from work taking those boots and socks off! The moist and warm hosed feet... [Drool] I don't think there are even words to describe how heavenly that is! One of these days....one of these days I'm going to experience that feeling! Tell that day, I have your pretty hosed feet to look at! [Big Grin]

Posts: 1014 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tiny Dave
Hall Of Famer
Member # 30771

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tiny Dave   Email Tiny Dave   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I loved to sock pics PP there were Perfect.

--------------------
Oh my what huge feet you have my dear.

Posts: 1727 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by phoselover78:
quote:
Originally posted by perfectpeds:
 -

Wow! Just so sexy! French pedicure and tan hose are one of my favorite combos!

Add on top of that socks and in furry boots?! I'd be in heaven when you got home from work taking those boots and socks off! The moist and warm hosed feet... [Drool] I don't think there are even words to describe how heavenly that is! One of these days....one of these days I'm going to experience that feeling! Tell that day, I have your pretty hosed feet to look at! [Big Grin]

I will tell you that on that particular day my feet were quite damp when I removed the boots. I thought at first perhaps it was due to the weather and my boots might have been overly wet, but as it turned out - it was all just "sweaty feet" from being so toasty warm!

[ February 03, 2009, 11:27 PM: Message edited by: perfectpeds ]

--------------------

flipme29
Major Player
Member # 27057

Icon 1 posted      Profile for flipme29         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Absolute perfection! thanks for the post
Posts: 125 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31982

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shasha   Author's Homepage   Email Shasha   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
PP, that pedi is awesome. I love the detail. Your pedicurist rocks.

--------------------
Visit my store:

-

Become a member:

-

Posts: 1208 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
your pedicurist sure dose rock!! that is another creative hot set! cute socks to go with the whole set. toasty and warm is much better than cold and no traction! so.. if sweat you must, then we thank you for taking that one for the team!!!

sensible practical boots, good choice. love how you sequenced the removal and choices of shots (the one that tickled my funny bone, the half removed sock... i rarely find that sexy, but today, it really was sexy!)

it's a wonderful set!!

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robotron2084
The Legend
Member # 33263

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robotron2084   Email Robotron2084   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

-

I like that sexy arch peeking through those nylons! Thanks for sharing! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Starkey
F.N.F.G.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/fby1k

Posts: 2788 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ferrari
Major Player
Member # 3590

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ferrari   Email Ferrari   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Perfect Peds.

Count me on I would rub your feet anytime anywhere. Nothing like some hosed toes to get the mood started.

Posts: 127 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links