Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Tanned Hose, Soles and Reinforced Toes (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Tanned Hose, Soles and Reinforced Toes
Bootster
Hall Of Famer
Member # 25021

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bootster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love pics like this! Thanks for sharing!
Posts: 1907 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What a spectacular transformation...to go from something so functional, to something so beautiful and sexy, perfectpeds.

Your feel look amazing in that french pedicure, and love how it looks in hose too. Your feet are always super sexy...and what a striptease, too. Wow!!

Your soles look amazing and so soft in nylons and of course bare, and My fave pic has to be the pose of your sexy feet gently crossed at your ankles, showing off your french pedicure. As if to say you are now ready to relax by the fire, glass of wine in hand, and a smile on your lips.

Well done.

Regards,
2swift

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Deliciously erotic feet and toes- as always!
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tadpole in a Jar
The Legend
Member # 4402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tadpole in a Jar   Email Tadpole in a Jar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree with phoselover 100%. Tan hose and a French pedicure is one of my favorite combos also.
Posts: 4024 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The pedi is all of that

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Winter can have its bright spots.

[Drool] [Bow Down]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
peterindc
Major Player
Member # 33778

Icon 1 posted      Profile for peterindc   Email peterindc   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A nice firm foot massage followed by some kisses and licks on those toes. I should have stayed in Beantown!

quote:
Originally posted by perfectpeds:
I guess I'll just have "toe" wait and hope some traveling foot massager will take pity on my! [Wink]

Until then..... have a "toe-riffic" evening!

-

--------------------
http://www.empflix.com/view.php?id=25222

Posts: 202 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by RPM:
your pedicurist sure dose rock!! that is another creative hot set! cute socks to go with the whole set. toasty and warm is much better than cold and no traction! so.. if sweat you must, then we thank you for taking that one for the team!!!

sensible practical boots, good choice. love how you sequenced the removal and choices of shots (the one that tickled my funny bone, the half removed sock... i rarely find that sexy, but today, it really was sexy!)

it's a wonderful set!!

RPM

Thanks RPM! Funny thing about this half sock shot - the camera was slipping out of my hand and so I had to remove the hand that was taking off the sock to catch the camera and I decided to just take the shot! LOL Glad you liked it!

-

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Shasha:
PP, that pedi is awesome. I love the detail. Your pedicurist rocks.

Thanks Shasha! I'll be sure to pass it on! I love the white and silver combo!

-

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by 2swift:
What a spectacular transformation...to go from something so functional, to something so beautiful and sexy, perfectpeds.

Your feel look amazing in that french pedicure, and love how it looks in hose too. Your feet are always super sexy...and what a striptease, too. Wow!!

Your soles look amazing and so soft in nylons and of course bare, and My fave pic has to be the pose of your sexy feet gently crossed at your ankles, showing off your french pedicure. As if to say you are now ready to relax by the fire, glass of wine in hand, and a smile on your lips.

Well done.

Regards,
2swift

hmmmm - fire, glass of wine, and a smile! Yup that would do it! LOL

Always smile when I read your comments, 2swift. Hope to see you and your lovely wife's feet posted here again in the very near future! [Wink]

--------------------

RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
do stay warm... tonight. I hear tomorrow is going to be a bit colder.. not good.. but your boots seem to hold up well. I don't have boots.

but, I'll send you a nice warm massage (wifee tells me my hands are like mobile furnaces.. when i'm not freezing that is.. which is rare). nice deep steady pressure where it's needed.. and smooth relaxing caress where it's most needed!

again, your peds look so hot in hose!!! (i know you're not the biggest fan of hose, but gosh.. they work for you so well)

stay warm.. and once again, your nailart rocks!

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by Robotron2084:
quote:

-

I like that sexy arch peeking through those nylons! Thanks for sharing! [Thumbs Up]
I'm flattered that you looked that close and noticed! [Smile]

--------------------

ejc8708
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31433

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ejc8708   Email ejc8708   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
very nice

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1869 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

flipme29 - it's always nice to see comments from someone who perhaps hasn't commented on my posts before! Thank you!

Ferrari - you're making my toes wiggle it sounds so good! LOL

Booster - I'm glad I could post something for you to enjoy. It's not often I wear hose but when I do - I try to get some shots to share.

feetluvr - [Kiss] it's nice to be told that I am providing consistently appreciated pics! Thanks hun!

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by footjoyboy:
Winter can have its bright spots.

[Drool] [Bow Down]

Hmmmmm! So tell me fjb, which picture was your brightest spot of winter? [Wink]

--------------------

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links