Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » White Platforms!!!!!! (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: White Platforms!!!!!!
Shasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31982

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shasha   Author's Homepage   Email Shasha   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Marcus_B:
Delish!

I can feel you nibbling all the way over here LOL!

--------------------
Visit my store:

-

Become a member:

-

Posts: 1208 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31982

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shasha   Author's Homepage   Email Shasha   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by FtLckr26:
Sexy feet in a sexy pair of shoes. Awesome.

Sweet, thanks!

--------------------
Visit my store:

-

Become a member:

-

Posts: 1208 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31982

quote:
Originally posted by Hamp:
Super sexy! Hot! Always!

Right on. I like those adjectives!!!

--------------------
Visit my store:

-

Become a member:

-

Shasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31982

quote:
Originally posted by Those Toes:
quote:
Originally posted by TwistedToes:
WOW!! Wu left you a comment!! [Woot]
You go girl!! [Big Grin]
SUPER HOT pictures & heels, but you already know that!! [Thumbs Up]
Come on and get that site started!! [Big Grin]

With feet like that, who couldn't? I love how your toes fall in a row! DEEE-lish! [Mmm]
Thanks hon! I appreciate your compliment and I guess you can thank my mom for the toes...she's got some nice ones [Smile]

--------------------
Visit my store:

-

Become a member:

-

jono86
Elite Trooper
Member # 9142

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jono86   Email jono86   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
those pics are just to die for! gorgeous!

--------------------
If you want to chat my yahoo id is kinky_man789

Posts: 304 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Memphis_Sole
All Pro Poster
Member # 29787

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Memphis_Sole   Email Memphis_Sole   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
DAYUMN Sasha....you with that polish and those shoes makes ME wish i was your footboy! lol you look amazing. keep it up!

--------------------
So…. Here you are… too foreign for home…. too foreign for here…. Never enough for both……

Diaspora Blues

Posts: 791 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ned land
All Pro Poster
Member # 8065

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ned land   Email ned land   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, wow and wow! The shoes are out of this world but the red polish seals the whole deal for me. Sexy with a capital SEX!

Toe kisses for sure, ned

--------------------
"Remember, the most important sex organ is between the ears, not the legs"

Posts: 878 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31982

quote:
Originally posted by jono86:
those pics are just to die for! gorgeous!

TY!!!!!!

--------------------
Visit my store:

-

Become a member:

-

Shasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31982

quote:
Originally posted by Ophillia:
DAYUMN Sasha....you with that polish and those shoes makes ME wish i was your footboy! lol you look amazing. keep it up!

Haha, I gave someone a fetish LOL
Thanks O! You're too sweet.

--------------------
Visit my store:

-

Become a member:

-

Shasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31982

quote:
Originally posted by ned land:
Wow, wow and wow! The shoes are out of this world but the red polish seals the whole deal for me. Sexy with a capital SEX!

Toe kisses for sure, ned

*HUGS*

--------------------
Visit my store:

-

Become a member:

-

Foot Fetish Artist
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Fetish Artist   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Fetish Artist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That big toe looks ready to take the plunge!

--------------------
FootFetishArtist.com

Posts: 1779 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31982

quote:
Originally posted by FIASCo:
That big toe looks ready to take the plunge!

Bombs awaaaaaaaaaaaaay!

--------------------
Visit my store:

-

Become a member:

-

Bootster
Hall Of Famer
Member # 25021

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bootster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WOW-WOW-WOW!!!!!
Posts: 1907 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tadpole in a Jar
The Legend
Member # 4402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tadpole in a Jar   Email Tadpole in a Jar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow! I love the skinny straps that go up your legs. Your footboy has great taste in shoes!
Posts: 4024 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tiny Dave
Hall Of Famer
Member # 30771

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tiny Dave   Email Tiny Dave   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Loved those pics Shasha.

--------------------
Oh my what huge feet you have my dear.

Posts: 1727 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links