Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » White Platforms!!!!!! (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: White Platforms!!!!!!
Shasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31982

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shasha   Author's Homepage   Email Shasha   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Bootster:
WOW-WOW-WOW!!!!!

[Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

--------------------
Visit my store:

-

Become a member:

-

Posts: 1208 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31982

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shasha   Author's Homepage   Email Shasha   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tadpole in a Jar:
Wow! I love the skinny straps that go up your legs. Your footboy has great taste in shoes!

Thanks, I'll let him know! And he's always getting me very interesting shoes that are great to shoot in.

--------------------
Visit my store:

-

Become a member:

-

Posts: 1208 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31982

quote:
Originally posted by Tiny Dave:
Loved those pics Shasha.

I'm glad you enjoyed them...I had a good time shooting!!!

--------------------
Visit my store:

-

Become a member:

-

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Shasha - now that's what I'm talking about.

I returned looking to see what I've missed and

WHOA! Very sexy shoes - but then again I expect nothing less from you because you always deliver!

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31982

quote:
Originally posted by perfectpeds:
Hey Shasha - now that's what I'm talking about.

I returned looking to see what I've missed and

WHOA! Very sexy shoes - but then again I expect nothing less from you because you always deliver!

You've always got my back PP...Thanks hon!!!!!
And those images of yourself you posted are really nice...you're in great shape and have striking blue eyes!

--------------------
Visit my store:

-

Become a member:

-

kyle69
Major Player
Member # 33448

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kyle69   Email kyle69   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
mmmm perfection

--------------------
Why not love a womans foot

Posts: 121 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLover36
Elite Trooper
Member # 22908

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLover36   Email FootLover36   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh Shasha, those are yet again some VERY lovely pictures that you have posted! I really do love viewing the new pictures that you upload and although I don't comment as much as before, I want you to remember that I value your pics just as much as before [Smile] I love the red polish that you have on here, it looks terrific on your toes! Also, it looks as though you have trimmed/filed down your nails here, which is very nice to see since it shows that you take good care of your feet. Your skin looks absolutely flawless here, so smooth and divine. Your skin is ALWAYS in such superb condition and that is something I REALLY adore. Even in the close ups, your skin looks perfect which is such a great thing! All the toes that are visible here look very adorable, especially the big toes which I especially like. I also like the poses here and the way that you present your feet to the camera - simple yet effective. These are definitely marvellous pictures, thank you for posting them!

--------------------
Smelly, sweaty feet RULE!!!

Posts: 277 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLover36
Elite Trooper
Member # 22908

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLover36   Email FootLover36   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL I forgot to mention the platforms!!! They look amazing! I really like the white straps which come up your legs, they look quite great! Though I do wonder how you can walk comfortable in them hehe.

--------------------
Smelly, sweaty feet RULE!!!

Posts: 277 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Five For Feet
All Pro Poster
Member # 33596

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Five For Feet   Email Five For Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OMG, Sasha your feet are Awesome! [Drool]

--------------------
FFF

Posts: 885 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31982

quote:
Originally posted by kyle69:
mmmm perfection

Sweet! When I hear that or next to perfection it makes me smile...THANKS.

--------------------
Visit my store:

-

Become a member:

-

Shasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31982

quote:
Originally posted by FootLover36:
Oh Shasha, those are yet again some VERY lovely pictures that you have posted! I really do love viewing the new pictures that you upload and although I don't comment as much as before, I want you to remember that I value your pics just as much as before [Smile] I love the red polish that you have on here, it looks terrific on your toes! Also, it looks as though you have trimmed/filed down your nails here, which is very nice to see since it shows that you take good care of your feet. Your skin looks absolutely flawless here, so smooth and divine. Your skin is ALWAYS in such superb condition and that is something I REALLY adore. Even in the close ups, your skin looks perfect which is such a great thing! All the toes that are visible here look very adorable, especially the big toes which I especially like. I also like the poses here and the way that you present your feet to the camera - simple yet effective. These are definitely marvellous pictures, thank you for posting them!

I really enjoy reading your responses...you tell me why you like an image and that's great for me to hear--I can improve or keep doing what I'm doing based on that. And you know it's my pleasure to shoot for you guys...I love it!

MWAH!!!!!!!!!!

--------------------
Visit my store:

-

Become a member:

-

Shasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31982

quote:
Originally posted by Five For Feet:
OMG, Sasha your feet are Awesome! [Drool]

TY!

--------------------
Visit my store:

-

Become a member:

-

RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i don't recall commenting, so.. here I go.

pic number one.. very playful. sexy. love the strap work on these.

last pic.. the vantage point is very sexy! really showcases your peds in a flattery sorta but truthful way!

a nice tight crop in the second pic.. you bring plats into a different light. cool

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31982

quote:
Originally posted by RPM:
i don't recall commenting, so.. here I go.

pic number one.. very playful. sexy. love the strap work on these.

last pic.. the vantage point is very sexy! really showcases your peds in a flattery sorta but truthful way!

a nice tight crop in the second pic.. you bring plats into a different light. cool

Thanks RPM, it's good to hear from you. And I haven't posed in any of my pics like I did in the first one. I agree that it looks playful. I think those straps are super sexy and play up my legs.

I'm glad I was able to bring plats into a different light!!!!!!!

--------------------
Visit my store:

-

Become a member:

-

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links