Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Soles of Silk - Cierra Teases the Little Guys... (Wu Feature) (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Soles of Silk - Cierra Teases the Little Guys... (Wu Feature)
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Weekend_Warrior:
quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
I honestly haven't done many photos on the site with the "bitch" or "princess" attitude with the middle finger flying or the model giving us the "we're not worthy" attitude. It was a nice little change of pace, so perhaps I'll have to do something similar down the line as it looks like some people do like it. [Evil Grin]

I'm finding out I like it too ~ It's a real TURN ON! [Roll Eyes]
A few days after this was posted I met up with Madison to rub her feet. Yes, I'm serious. I went over her house and gave her a 2 hour long foot rub while we just bullshitted one another. I downloaded this set to my iPod and showed her and she was laughing her ass off. She LOVED it and was insisting that she's doing something similar. It probably won't be a size matters theme, but play more on the whole dick tease, or teased and denied aspect. I'll have to chat with her on it because she really wants to do this and if it is anything like Cierra's set, it's sure gonna be fun (well, teasing).

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links