Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Soles of Silk - Cierra Teases the Little Guys... (Wu Feature) (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Soles of Silk - Cierra Teases the Little Guys... (Wu Feature)
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey everyone,

Be sure to check out Cierra's Size & Foot Tease Feature set here on Wu's. Cierra has a special message for all her male fans with small cocks... SIZE MATTERS! It's plastered across her shirt, it's on her journal and she doesn't hesitate to give you the tiny dick hand gesture. If you don't like it, she's got another hand gesture for you as well. Girls can be such a bitch, can't they? Cierra knows that and even shows it by the flip flops she's showing off.

Don't worry though, Cierra still loves you enough to let you look at her tiny little feet while you do your thing. She even has a magnifying glass if you need help locating it.

Cierra's Size & Foot Tease

Patrick

-

-

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ejc8708
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31433

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ejc8708   Email ejc8708   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In the words of Borat Very nice

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1869 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Phil Feet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6423

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Phil Feet   Author's Homepage   Email Phil Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love the attitude and soles of Cierra, just makes you want to suck those toes even more [Wink]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1427 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bayonara
Major Player
Member # 1434

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bayonara   Email bayonara   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Veery nice teasing images.
Does she have size 5 or size 4 as stated at the website?

Posts: 190 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by bayonara:
Veery nice teasing images.
Does she have size 5 or size 4 as stated at the website?

Well, the first day she shot with me she had a pair of size 4 flip flops. Other times we've shot she's wore size 5 and even 5 1/2 shoes, so I just told Wu she's a size 5. You know how that goes with the shoe thing, especially for girls.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very hot! Yeah the "bitch" attitude is rather arousing. Makes you want to satisfy her even more.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sayonara
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5497

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sayonara   Email sayonara   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WOOWW CIERRA SOLES/ TOE LIKE, I WANT SNIFF WELL WORN FLIP FLOPS AFTER....SUMMER
Posts: 1975 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The last pics on page two are pretty hilarious! [Laugh]

Lovely model with beautiful silky soles and toes, off course! Great work as always!

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jamie Daniels
Major Player
Member # 33053

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jamie Daniels   Author's Homepage   Email Jamie Daniels   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love the BITCH flip flops!!!

--------------------
Foot Goddess
Jamie Daniels

www.jamiedaniels.com

www.damselindustries.com

twitter.com/GoddessJamieD

http://clips4sale.com/store/26344

Posts: 101 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great closeup and ahhh that second pic with her in "the pose" is a classic. Love the way her soles look.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

quote:
Originally posted by Jamie Daniels:
Love the BITCH flip flops!!!

I was at the mall with a few friends and went into Spencers and saw them. I sent her a text and told her that I was getting them. I thought they'd match perfectly.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Patrick, her feet look great as always! The size matters theme is awesome!

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

quote:
Originally posted by Those Toes:
Patrick, her feet look great as always! The size matters theme is awesome!

She had a blast doing it, that's for sure. I honestly haven't done many photos on the site with the "bitch" or "princess" attitude with the middle finger flying or the model giving us the "we're not worthy" attitude. It was a nice little change of pace, so perhaps I'll have to do something similar down the line as it looks like some people do like it. [Evil Grin]

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Just in case you haven't seen the thread, I posted a clip based on this set here:

http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=015857

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
I honestly haven't done many photos on the site with the "bitch" or "princess" attitude with the middle finger flying or the model giving us the "we're not worthy" attitude. It was a nice little change of pace, so perhaps I'll have to do something similar down the line as it looks like some people do like it. [Evil Grin]

I'm finding out I like it too ~ It's a real TURN ON! [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links