Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » More of Blonde and Barefoot Alex!! *NEW on page 5** (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: More of Blonde and Barefoot Alex!! *NEW on page 5**
photofootgirl
Board Regular
Member # 34643

Icon 1 posted      Profile for photofootgirl   Author's Homepage   Email photofootgirl   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That looks like so much fun. Running around barefoot like that!

--------------------
Footjob Fetish & Cumshot Heaven C4Sale Store

Sexy Feet Now - My Site [Wink]

Posts: 3 | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anakondaa
All Pro Poster
Member # 3573

Icon 1 posted      Profile for anakondaa   Email anakondaa   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow! I love barefoot girls in public! How did I miss these great pics? Kind of reminds me of the cool Daemoness pics. I always wonder if the girls know guys are checking their feet out? This is the sort of thing the footbitch will be doing soon, walking around town barefeet [Tongue]

[ April 18, 2009, 06:54 AM: Message edited by: anakondaa ]

--------------------
http://www.images4sale.com/22705
 -

Posts: 823 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Hal:
Nothing more sexy than a beautiful blonde walking barefoot in public.

THat about sums it up doesn't it. She's so hot
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bruce
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1418

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bruce     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree - a beautiful blonde barefoot in public, priceless! :-) Plus she's just a very cool and nice gal also... I was trying to re-create the Daemoness pix of old, figuring instead of trying to describe what I was looking for I'd just try and take the pix myself and share on here. Fortunately I struck gold with Alex through Craig's List, and the fact she had done a couple of foot sets with Feet of Nashville helped big time as well, she was open to it...

-

-

-

-

-

[ April 18, 2009, 09:21 AM: Message edited by: Bruce ]

Posts: 2458 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
d14616
Board Regular
Member # 20593

Icon 1 posted      Profile for d14616   Email d14616   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
what a beautiful, beautiful lady
Posts: 23 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
av8r
Loyal Member
Member # 22839

Icon 1 posted      Profile for av8r   Email av8r   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awesome. Beatiful girl, great feet. Let's see more closeups of her filthy soles!!!!
Posts: 94 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catsman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catsman   Email catsman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Cain:
Not so much into the dirty feet but the first pic with her natural toes was incredible...

I concur Dr.

--------------------
My girls feet in my face….ahhhhhhhh !

Posts: 2367 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tiny Dave
Hall Of Famer
Member # 30771

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tiny Dave   Email Tiny Dave   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She is so hot!

--------------------
Oh my what huge feet you have my dear.

Posts: 1727 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Absolutely gorgeous girl, with a great attitude, and sexy bare feet! Can't beat that combination! How about pictures of her getting a pedicure from start to finish, then walking around with fresh painted toes!!!
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feet lover/chris
The Legend
Member # 2048

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feet lover/chris   Author's Homepage   Email feet lover/chris   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
shes gorgeous.sexy feet.great job.thanks for sharing.
Posts: 3236 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robotron2084
The Legend
Member # 33263

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robotron2084   Email Robotron2084   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cute little lady.

--------------------
Starkey
F.N.F.G.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/fby1k

Posts: 2788 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike_Dubb
Board Regular
Member # 34258

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike_Dubb   Email Mike_Dubb   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice, what size is she??
Posts: 10 | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike_Dubb
Board Regular
Member # 34258

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike_Dubb   Email Mike_Dubb   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Also what part of craigslist did you post in??
Posts: 10 | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bruce
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1418

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bruce     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I posted in the talent section... I have more of her I will share... most of her feet pix they are dirty, as that was what I was going for but I do have some more of her toes (non dirty) I will post...
Posts: 2458 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Barefoot Archives
Board Regular
Member # 33528

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Barefoot Archives   Author's Homepage   Email Barefoot Archives   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Best pics i've ever seen! You're the best!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 20 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links