Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » More of Blonde and Barefoot Alex!! *NEW on page 5** (Page 5)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: More of Blonde and Barefoot Alex!! *NEW on page 5**
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bruce
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1418

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bruce     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She is so hot, no doubt... If I shoot again, I will get more of her with clean feet also..she is on Feet of Nashville with clean feet! :-)

Toe Spread...

-

Somewhat clean in public..

-

Here is Alex after she stepped in gum...

-

And Alex is getting the gum off...

-

For the really dirty feet lovers...

-

[ April 27, 2009, 09:00 PM: Message edited by: Bruce ]

Posts: 2458 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bruce
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1418

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bruce     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
bmp
Posts: 2458 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
VeryDirtyfeet
Major Player
Member # 22392

Icon 1 posted      Profile for VeryDirtyfeet   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love the dirty feet pics. WOW!!!!
Posts: 141 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bruce
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1418

Thanks! I will try and keep these coming, I have more...
feetdfeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 129

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetdfeet   Author's Homepage   Email feetdfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very cute girl and sexy! Love to see her in some sexy footwear!

--------------------
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/sexysizesixes/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/sexysizesixesfeetdickfeet/
"How do you ever get any work done? With those gorgeous toes waiting at home, you must day dream all day"

Posts: 1237 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bruce
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1418

She hopes to be an actress, I say we get these pix to Quentin Tarantino, stat!
tonyiii2000
Loyal Member
Member # 8177

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tonyiii2000         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WOW WOW WOW! How have I missed this thread!?!?!

Does she see this thread? She needs to know what a goddess she is!

Thanks Bruce.

Posts: 67 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Skorpius
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10122

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Skorpius   Email Skorpius   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dirty or clean, she is smokingly HOT! Thanks for the pics Bruce!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1132 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bruce
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1418

I am glad everyone is enjoying Alex! She is one in a million, and she is super nice! I will let her know how popular her pix are! I will be out of town until next Tuesday, but will email her and let her know she is a Wu's favorite!

[ April 28, 2009, 09:04 PM: Message edited by: Bruce ]

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Bruce - OMG! What a sweetheart Alex is. Beautiful flawless skin, bright eyes and fantastic feet. While I prefer my feet clean - hers look great even when dirty!

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bruce
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1418

Hey guys! I emailed Alex and copied and pasted some of the quotes in, and she was very flattered and said in a reply you guys were "very sweet"!
Shelley
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shelley   Author's Homepage   Email Shelley       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Damn how did I miss this thread? Your girl has awesome feet [Bow Down] Tell her that I would love to have her on my site anytime [Thumbs Up] Let me know what she thinks about that!!

Shelley [Kiss]

--------------------
www.clips4sale.com/store/10915
www.images4sale.com/store/10915
 -
 -

Posts: 1657 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bruce
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1418

I will tell her!
Robotron2084
The Legend
Member # 33263

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robotron2084   Email Robotron2084   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Shelley:
Damn how did I miss this thread? Your girl has awesome feet [Bow Down] Tell her that I would love to have her on my site anytime [Thumbs Up] Let me know what she thinks about that!!

Shelley [Kiss]

Shelley you and Alex would be an incredible duet...maybe it will happen?

--------------------
Starkey
F.N.F.G.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/fby1k

Posts: 2788 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links