Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Who wants some Easter candy?:) (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Who wants some Easter candy?:)
Shelley
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shelley   Author's Homepage   Email Shelley       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know Ya'll are gonna be hungry for some candy [Drool] this weekend so heres some for Ya [Big Grin]
A ring pop?
 -
Or do you like Reeses pieces eggs and Sweet tarts, But you can't use your hands [Big Grin]
 -
Dig in fellas...Shelley [Kiss] All 79 pics from this set will be on my site Monday. Have a great weekend everyone.

--------------------
www.clips4sale.com/store/10915
www.images4sale.com/store/10915
 -
 -

Posts: 1657 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
peter verr
Board Regular
Member # 14670

Icon 1 posted      Profile for peter verr   Email peter verr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yessss, and another cumload for Shelley.
thanx for emptying my balls Shell!

take care

Peter

Posts: 32 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
trini_looker
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31815

Icon 1 posted      Profile for trini_looker   Email trini_looker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Feed me!! [Drool]

--------------------
trini_looker

Posts: 1124 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cpf11112
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Shelly, you make Easter feel like i'm a kid again thanks
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The_Sperminator
Loyal Member
Member # 34551

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The_Sperminator   Author's Homepage   Email The_Sperminator       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Holy Shit I found your sexy ass!! I know you remember me right shell? I was at work about 2 years ago and I thought about the yahoo chatroom that I met you in. Do you remember that? I do it was called foot fetish chat so I went home and looked far and wide for anything shellsprettyfeet but I did not find shitAnd I was worried sick about you and today you popped into my mind again and I looked up shellsprettyfeet and then I thought of shells feet along with many other names that I saw you use like texas kitten? and I found you. I wanna cuss some more lol but I don't wanna be kicked off since I didn't read the rules yet lmao. I did however join your site and you are so much better than you were what was it 6 years ago? I love the tips you have on your toes now and you are the most perfect woman blessed with the prettiest feet I have ever seen in my life. Frank Aka Sperminator.

--------------------
Lifetime member at www.shellsfeet.com

Posts: 96 | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
diamond johny
All Pro Poster
Member # 27586

Icon 1 posted      Profile for diamond johny   Email diamond johny   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Now that's some tasty candy!

--------------------
=MORE VOLUME PLEASE=

Posts: 759 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
domitilo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1325

Icon 1 posted      Profile for domitilo   Email domitilo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yummy! [Drool]
Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Albatross
Elite Trooper
Member # 15234

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Albatross     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You always have magnificent pedicures!
Posts: 310 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lovely shots. Have a great Easter, Shelley.

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sweeeeet!

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Five For Feet
All Pro Poster
Member # 33596

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Five For Feet   Email Five For Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OK, I'll say it. Get that candy out of the way so we can get to those sweet toes and soles! [Drool] Seriously though, nice shots! I like the way those legs frame your face in the first one.

--------------------
FFF

Posts: 885 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lil Mis Leah
Major Player
Member # 2544

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lil Mis Leah   Author's Homepage   Email Lil Mis Leah   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy Easter Shelly! I go for reeses eggs for sure =)

--------------------
“All women do have a different sense of sexuality, or sense of fun, or sense of like what's sexy or cool or tough.”  -
http://www.thewidesoleprincess.com http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/13056 http://www.youtube.com/lilmisleah

Posts: 180 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shelley
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shelley   Author's Homepage   Email Shelley       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by peter verr:
yessss, and another cumload for Shelley.
thanx for emptying my balls Shell!

take care

Peter

Thank you Peter [Blush] I'm glad you 2 liked the pics [Tongue] ...Shelley

--------------------
 -
 -

Posts: 1657 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shelley
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20107

quote:
Originally posted by trini_looker:
Feed me!! [Drool]

[Big Grin] Dig in Dude [Tongue] ...Shelley [Kiss]

--------------------
 -
 -

Shelley
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20107

quote:
Originally posted by cpf11112:
Shelly, you make Easter feel like i'm a kid again thanks

Aww thank you John [Kiss] Were only as old as we allow us to act, Right? Love you always [Love] ...Shelley

--------------------
 -
 -

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links