Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Who wants some Easter candy?:) (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Who wants some Easter candy?:)
Shelley
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shelley   Author's Homepage   Email Shelley       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by The_Sperminator:
Holy Shit I found your sexy ass!! I know you remember me right shell? I was at work about 2 years ago and I thought about the yahoo chatroom that I met you in. Do you remember that? I do it was called foot fetish chat so I went home and looked far and wide for anything shellsprettyfeet but I did not find shitAnd I was worried sick about you and today you popped into my mind again and I looked up shellsprettyfeet and then I thought of shells feet along with many other names that I saw you use like texas kitten? and I found you. I wanna cuss some more lol but I don't wanna be kicked off since I didn't read the rules yet lmao. I did however join your site and you are so much better than you were what was it 6 years ago? I love the tips you have on your toes now and you are the most perfect woman blessed with the prettiest feet I have ever seen in my life. Frank Aka Sperminator.

Spermy [Love] How can I ever forget you my closest and dearest friend. I looked for you as well. Love you...Shelley

--------------------
www.clips4sale.com/store/10915
www.images4sale.com/store/10915
 -
 -

Posts: 1657 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shelley
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shelley   Author's Homepage   Email Shelley       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by diamond johny:
Now that's some tasty candy!

Thank you Diamond Johny [Kiss] I still have some more socks for you to win as well so post as often as you would like...Shelley

[ May 01, 2009, 12:10 AM: Message edited by: Shelley ]

--------------------
 -
 -

Posts: 1657 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shelley
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20107

quote:
Originally posted by domitilo:
Yummy! [Drool]

They were yummy Domitilo [Mmm] ,I had to eat them all since you didn't come over and help [Big Grin] ...Shelley [Kiss]

--------------------
 -
 -

Shelley
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20107

quote:
Originally posted by Albatross:
You always have magnificent pedicures!

Thank you Albatross [Big Grin] Check out what I do after I finish the contest [Big Grin] ...Shelley [Kiss]

--------------------
 -
 -

Shelley
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20107

quote:
Originally posted by Craigy boy:
Lovely shots. Have a great Easter, Shelley.

You are a true friend Craigy [Love] I hope you have a wonderful Easter in the land of Oz...Shelley

--------------------
 -
 -

Shelley
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20107

quote:
Originally posted by Hal:
Sweeeeet!

-Hal-

Thank you Hal [Kiss] ...Shelley

--------------------
 -
 -

Shelley
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20107

quote:
Originally posted by Five For Feet:
OK, I'll say it. Get that candy out of the way so we can get to those sweet toes and soles! [Drool] Seriously though, nice shots! I like the way those legs frame your face in the first one.

[Big Grin] (Knocks the candy out of the way for FFF [Tongue] )
I was needing a good tounge bath [Tongue] ...Shelley

--------------------
 -
 -

Shelley
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20107

quote:
Originally posted by Lil Mis Leah:
Happy Easter Shelley! I go for reeses eggs for sure =)

Thank you Lil Mis Leah [Blush] I must say I am totally digging your new avatar [Thumbs Up] ...Shelley [Kiss]

--------------------
 -
 -

Denny
Loyal Member
Member # 24679

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Denny   Author's Homepage   Email Denny   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh that second pic is so great.. I'd love to lick that candy bowl clean!
Posts: 65 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kfcare
Elite Trooper
Member # 14972

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kfcare     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Kiss] wow I want to eat everyday can u allow.... [Wink]
Posts: 464 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TwistedToes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26645

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TwistedToes   Author's Homepage   Email TwistedToes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Shelley:

-

FANTASTIC SHOT SHELLEY!! [Big Grin]

--------------------
~Resistance drains energy~
~Acceptance saves it~
~Cheerfulness sustains it~

www.twisted-toes.net
www.youtube.com/twistedtoes82
www.twitter.com/twistedtoes
www.clips4sale.com/18184

Posts: 1953 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shelley
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20107

quote:
Originally posted by Denny:
Oh that second pic is so great.. I'd love to lick that candy bowl clean!

Thank you Denny, You have to clean the whole bowl though [Tongue] ...Shelley [Kiss]

--------------------
 -
 -

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm thinking that first pic caused some to pause and think -- oooh which should I suck on first! But then I'm sure your toes won out! Nice pics

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kfcare
Elite Trooper
Member # 14972

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kfcare     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by kfcc:
[Kiss] wow I want to eat everyday can u allow.... [Wink]

can u ??? [Big Grin]
Posts: 464 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
keysersoze
Board Regular
Member # 27349

Icon 1 posted      Profile for keysersoze   Email keysersoze       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Shelley, Shelley. You never fall short of bringing me to my knees with these pics [Thud] I will have to spend some time sucking on those ring pops and even more time licking that beautiful bowl clean and shiny. I knew you were awesome but oh my dear lord are those pics of your feet HANGING ON THE WALL? [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Thud] [Drool] I wanna come over so bad [Cry]
Posts: 31 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links