Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » My Girlfriends Sexy SOLES in Public *new pics added 8/9 Dirty feet* (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: My Girlfriends Sexy SOLES in Public *new pics added 8/9 Dirty feet*
anakondaa
All Pro Poster
Member # 3573

Icon 2 posted      Profile for anakondaa   Email anakondaa   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Took these during a walk last week, lots of people about so had to be a little careful, sure we got a few stares though, hope you enjoy these!

-  -  -  -

[ September 08, 2009, 04:08 PM: Message edited by: anakondaa ]

--------------------
http://www.images4sale.com/22705
 -

Posts: 823 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mclaren f1 2003
All Pro Poster
Member # 2934

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mclaren f1 2003   Email mclaren f1 2003   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
your girl is very cute and i love her soles!
Posts: 749 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
your girl is cute, her peds are sexy... love the outfit. you've got a great deal on your hands!!!!!

keep her close man!

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeuceBigglo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1326

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeuceBigglo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have to agree Your GF is cute. Nice pictures
Posts: 2497 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wish I was there to see those feet. Nice.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very nice! What fun! She's great looking!
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She's a cutie and those feet look delicious!! Thanks for sharing!

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
You
The Legend
Member # 2107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for You   Author's Homepage   Email You   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
good stuff man, thanks for sharing
Posts: 4545 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
YuppieFootGuy
Elite Trooper
Member # 23221

Icon 1 posted      Profile for YuppieFootGuy   Email YuppieFootGuy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love it! [Jerkoff]
Posts: 429 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feet-e-zine
Elite Trooper
Member # 1966

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feet-e-zine   Author's Homepage   Email feet-e-zine   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
in a word...awesome!

pretty woman...pretty feet...gorgeous "dirty" soles...nice wrinkles and crinkles...

And...she appears to have a certain "understanding" that is very sexy and satisfying to look at...

Thank you!

Posts: 299 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bft4evr
Board Regular
Member # 19790

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bft4evr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice pics! What I don't understand is why you "had to be a little careful"? All you're doing is taking some pics of your gf. What's the big deal?
Posts: 11 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anakondaa
All Pro Poster
Member # 3573

Icon 1 posted      Profile for anakondaa   Email anakondaa   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by bft4evr:
Nice pics! What I don't understand is why you "had to be a little careful"? All you're doing is taking some pics of your gf. What's the big deal?

Just the fact that taking 50 or so feet pics in public with loads of families etc made us feel a little worried, never done any with so many about. Many people would find a guy taking feet pics as rather odd, just my opinion but hey this is England after all, not the most liberal with that sort of thing!!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 823 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Did you get an adrenaline rush doing it in public? [Tongue]
How long have you two been going out then?

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anakondaa
All Pro Poster
Member # 3573

Icon 1 posted      Profile for anakondaa   Email anakondaa   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Andy-Laa:
Did you get an adrenaline rush doing it in public? [Tongue]
How long have you two been going out then?

yeah certainly did going up the steps, anyone could have passed us. Whilst doing it I also saw another girls sole on the beach, it was so hot!

We've been together nearly a year & half.

--------------------
 -

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links