Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » My Girlfriends Sexy SOLES in Public *new pics added 8/9 Dirty feet* (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: My Girlfriends Sexy SOLES in Public *new pics added 8/9 Dirty feet*
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anakondaa, sweet success to you and yours.....

i've learned to use a bit of zoom (the advantage of zoom lense) so i'm not always up close.. and as the girl goes through her poses (pre-arranged signal and sequence).. it takes the burden of being "caught" off a bit.. because the folks can't exactly tell where i'm focused on the person (being i'm squatting and zooming).. and to mix it up too, i sometimes have the girl change shoes or outfit accessories to through the wondering eye off a bit.

the result, when i do get a crowd, the usually ask me for what magazine i work for.. and get loads of compliments for being brave enough to shoot a model who isn't razor thin.

little do they know i'm shooting either only her heels or peds only. but for good measure, if I get asked, i've got loads of full body shots also spread and the story line that i've got three different publishers looking for very specific things and i'm a free lance photog (which is true)

makes everyone more relaxed!

now i'm getting the adreneline rush and desire to go out and shoot!

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robotron2084
The Legend
Member # 33263

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robotron2084   Email Robotron2084   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Keep her she's a looker...love the curves too! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Starkey
F.N.F.G.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/fby1k

Posts: 2788 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robotron2084
The Legend
Member # 33263

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robotron2084   Email Robotron2084   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by RPM:

.. and get loads of compliments for being brave enough to shoot a model who isn't razor thin.

RPM

Add one more...I applaud you for not shooting just slim models. Ladies with curves have a special quality about their feet.

--------------------
Starkey
F.N.F.G.

Posts: 2788 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Robotron2084:
quote:
Originally posted by RPM:

.. and get loads of compliments for being brave enough to shoot a model who isn't razor thin.

RPM

Add one more...I applaud you for not shooting just slim models. Ladies with curves have a special quality about their feet.
Too fucking right!
LOVE curvy women - it's how nature INTENDED them to be ffs! [Big Grin]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pantyhosefoot lover
Elite Trooper
Member # 30777

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pantyhosefoot lover   Email pantyhosefoot lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You have a beautiful lady there and she has great feet. Nice soles and toes and I have to agree that when you do shoots in public the ladies can get as turned on as us guys. I use to ask the wife and she use to tell me it is just as good for them!! Mine will be coming home soon and we will be putting photo here when she does. Thanks again for the great pics and all the best to the both of you!!
Posts: 254 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anakondaa
All Pro Poster
Member # 3573

Icon 1 posted      Profile for anakondaa   Email anakondaa   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks all for the kind words, here are a few more to tide you over.
 -  -  -  -
 -

--------------------
http://www.images4sale.com/22705
 -

Posts: 823 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robotron2084
The Legend
Member # 33263

Good stuff my man! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Starkey
F.N.F.G.

anakondaa
All Pro Poster
Member # 3573

Icon 1 posted      Profile for anakondaa   Email anakondaa   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Will be having lots of fun with my girlfriends new 'Fuck Me' Boots! What you guys n gals think, u like?

-  -  -  -

--------------------
 -

Posts: 823 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
den2
Elite Trooper
Member # 20517

Icon 1 posted      Profile for den2   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very sexy, thanks for the pics. keep em coming!!!!
Posts: 372 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Unreal!!!

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anakondaa
All Pro Poster
Member # 3573

Been a while I know but I thought I'd share a small update from our trip to London. The worn feet lovers will like these as the FB has been walking barefoot a lot lately and getting them dirty. She was walking in London barefoot last week much to my approval [Tongue] . Enjoy folks!

-  -  -  -  -  -

--------------------
 -

antigonas
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11621

Icon 1 posted      Profile for antigonas   Email antigonas   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wonderful update, Sir! Never thought a very young and cute person could have these powerful soles! I guess it's the dirty effect! [Smile] Thanks for sharing, both of you! [Thumbs Up]
All the best from Romania! [Smile]

Posts: 2379 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sam_pedro76
Board Regular
Member # 36384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sam_pedro76   Email sam_pedro76   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, amazing post! They look quite dirty, did you have to clean those up at all?
Posts: 6 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anakondaa
All Pro Poster
Member # 3573

quote:
Originally posted by sam_pedro76:
Wow, amazing post! They look quite dirty, did you have to clean those up at all?

I did but with my 'lotion' [Tongue]

--------------------
 -

oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great updates!! She is very attractive!!!

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links