Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Rate the feet above you out of 10 (girlfriends/wives only - NO models) (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 11 pages: 1  2  3  4  ...  9  10  11   
Author Topic: Rate the feet above you out of 10 (girlfriends/wives only - NO models)
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I thought this might be fun,; guys, you post a picture of your other half's feet (If she happens to BE a model then that is acceptable [Tongue] ).

And any girls that want to join in on the fun, post pics of their (or their friend's feet).
Then the person below rates the feet above and (if applicable) posts another picture to be rated. Simple [Tongue]
To take out bias I decided it's best if we don't have models feet on this forum...

1 = the worst
10 = the best

My girl:

-

[ April 22, 2009, 03:02 PM: Message edited by: Andy-Laa ]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Luis2233
Loyal Member
Member # 18228

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Luis2233   Email Luis2233   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Pretty sole...
Posts: 63 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Luis2233:
Pretty sole...

Out of 10?!! [Tongue]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetdfeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 129

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetdfeet   Author's Homepage   Email feetdfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Need to see the toes better to rate the foot

--------------------
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/sexysizesixes/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/sexysizesixesfeetdickfeet/
"How do you ever get any work done? With those gorgeous toes waiting at home, you must day dream all day"

Posts: 1237 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

--------------------
 -

swissfeetlicker
Board Regular
Member # 34234

Icon 1 posted      Profile for swissfeetlicker   Email swissfeetlicker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
very hot, i would say 9;)
Posts: 11 | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
helpt22
Loyal Member
Member # 21957

Icon 1 posted      Profile for helpt22   Email helpt22   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
10 nuff said
Posts: 53 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Okay...so post your own now... [Tongue]
This'll prolly end up being a thread of my girlfriend's feet...hahaha oh well not a bad thing at all ^_^

--------------------
 -

Lars
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1461

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lars   Email Lars   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

--------------------
Had a foot fetish all my life ...

Posts: 1311 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeuceBigglo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1326

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeuceBigglo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
so far 10 out 10 for the 2 pics
Posts: 2497 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would give her a 9 out of 10.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2nd. To God In Power
Hall Of Famer
Member # 23391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2nd. To God In Power   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Lars:

This must be a clown post if you think it's a 4. It's definitely an 9, very footjobable.

--------------------
I'm 2nd. to God's power. I'm the semi-supreme being!

www.Facebook.com/AboveOmnipotence

Posts: 1315 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

quote:
Originally posted by Spotlight:
Here ya go .My friend Christy.
 -

If I remember correctly, these feet belong to an ex of yours...anyway - I'd give them...Hmm...9.3/10 lol
Very nice [Big Grin]

'Nother one of my girl:
 -

--------------------
 -

Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

quote:
Originally posted by 2nd. To God In Power:
quote:
Originally posted by Lars:

This must be a clown post if you think it's a 4. It's definitely an 9, very footjobable.
 - ...but thanks [Tongue]

--------------------
 -

FootLover36
Elite Trooper
Member # 22908

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLover36   Email FootLover36   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
7 for Andy Laa's girl [Smile]

--------------------
Smelly, sweaty feet RULE!!!

Posts: 277 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 11 pages: 1  2  3  4  ...  9  10  11   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links