Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Rate the feet above you out of 10 (girlfriends/wives only - NO models) (Page 11)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 11 pages: 1  2  3  ...  8  9  10  11   
Author Topic: Rate the feet above you out of 10 (girlfriends/wives only - NO models)
Drunk_24-7
The Legend
Member # 21781

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drunk_24-7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks fellas. What is it you need help with WV? Posting the pics bigger or just accessing another tab? Normally when it shows your tab that you are in you can click a little square to the right of the tab and it will open a new one in the same window. To post the pics bigger just copy the URL and put it between IMG and slashIMG inside of those [ and ] things. Here's your awesome pic from above.  -

--------------------
I Love My Sweet Angel Shawna

http://Drunk24-7.tumblr.com/

Posts: 2854 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wvcple2003
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5268

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wvcple2003   Email wvcple2003   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

-

Thank you very much Drunk. Im used to the tabs being on the bottom of the screen, not the top. Your info was very helpful, and I was able to post 2 pics in under 20 seconds. It wasnt the url problem I was having, it was the opening two tabs at once venue I was stuck on, but you helped me out a lot. Thanks my good man.

Posts: 1061 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dcegiel
Loyal Member
Member # 44511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dcegiel   Email Dcegiel   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -
Posts: 53 | Registered: Mar 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dcegiel
Loyal Member
Member # 44511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dcegiel   Email Dcegiel   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for the help bluetoelover. Picked that one for ya!
Posts: 53 | Registered: Mar 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wvcple2003
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5268

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wvcple2003   Email wvcple2003   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A very lucky guy that was able to put that tattoo on that sexy foot. A 9.0 in my book. I'll drop a 10 on those lovely feet if you can post without the hose!
Posts: 1061 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 11 pages: 1  2  3  ...  8  9  10  11   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links