Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Rate the feet above you out of 10 (girlfriends/wives only - NO models) (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 11 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  ...  9  10  11   
Author Topic: Rate the feet above you out of 10 (girlfriends/wives only - NO models)
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Bump] [Bump] [Bump] [Bump] [Bump]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
keysersoze
Board Regular
Member # 27349

Icon 1 posted      Profile for keysersoze   Email keysersoze       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Aww fuck. The feet in the shoe store kids post are by far easy to vote on. I think its kinda lame to vote over a 10 when its supposed to be on a scale from 1 to 10 [Big Grin] I give the pic of the feet with the drippings on them a solid 9 because I also like her flowered panties and I give shoe store kids girl a solid 80 [Laugh] [Big Grin] Bring on the lame baby [Thumbs Up]
Posts: 31 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Shoe Stroe Kid. I give those feet an 8.9

My wife Shelly

-

-

-

Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
myfavorite
Loyal Member
Member # 25977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for myfavorite   Email myfavorite   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mmm, so far everyone is a 10 in my eyes. [Smile]
Here's pics of my feet. They have been posted before,but I don't have anything new to share.

-

The tops-
 -

The soles-
 -

Posts: 91 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeuceBigglo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1326

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeuceBigglo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
myfavorite you have some serious hot feet and toes, you need to post more.

11 out of 10

my opinion.

Posts: 2497 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
9.5 for the shoe store kid's girl [Smile]

-

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Andy Laa, I love those stockings. But the pic doesn't show much of the toes or soles, but its still sexy.

8.9 out of 10. Only cause the pic doesn't show much.

Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

quote:
Originally posted by Andy-Laa:
 -

This one is definately a 10.
Super sexy toes and the pic is sexy.

peterindc
Major Player
Member # 33778

Icon 1 posted      Profile for peterindc   Email peterindc   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
9 and by far the best of this thread.

Originally posted by myfavorite:

-

[ May 03, 2009, 03:45 AM: Message edited by: peterindc ]

--------------------
http://www.empflix.com/view.php?id=25222

Posts: 202 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

For Myfavourite...Hmm...7.5
[Smile]

[ May 04, 2009, 04:53 PM: Message edited by: Andy-Laa ]

--------------------
 -

oooo00oooo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31597

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oooo00oooo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Both my GF and I are interested to see what rating her feet get...
toes...
 -

soles...
 -

Posts: 1186 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Ooh [Smile]
8.3 from me [Big Grin]

--------------------
 -

Panic
Hall Of Famer
Member # 21074

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Panic   Email Panic   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by oooo00oooo:
Both my GF and I are interested to see what rating her feet get...
toes...
 -

soles...
 -

10 easy. you should post more. They are very sexy and I hope you don't mind but I am going to [Jerkoff] as I look at the first pic
Posts: 1555 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hhhhmmmmm ok I'll say a 9.5

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
another 9.5

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 11 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  ...  9  10  11   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links