Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » It's been a long hard winter....but I'm back! (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: It's been a long hard winter....but I'm back!
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Looks like you really "suffered" during the winter. Glad you made it back to share your pretty feet again.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ned land
All Pro Poster
Member # 8065

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ned land   Email ned land   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
PP, lucky stiff in that first shot... to be soooooo close. I hope he appreciated how much he would be envied later... probably no clue though.

It does look like you had it real rough... somebody had to do it though, right? I'm glad you had a great time but it does look like you're rubbing it in.... LOL, so to speak. Love the Tiki Bar IN the pool. Why waste all that time getting OUT of the pool just to get another margarita???

Beautiful girl and pretty feet, why say any more?

Toe Kisses,
ned

--------------------
"Remember, the most important sex organ is between the ears, not the legs"

Posts: 878 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Hal:
Great to see you`re back, PP. Love the third photo...your toes look amazing in that pic.
[Thumbs Up]

-Hal-

Hi Hal - it feels so good to be back!

-

I am so glad you liked that pic. It was really the only one I had truly taken as a foot picture. Most of the others are cropped from different photos.

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by LeDaemon:
Looks like you really "suffered" during the winter. Glad you made it back to share your pretty feet again.

Oh Le Daemon but I did suffer during the winter when ice fell from the roof of my house landing on my car Christmas morning -- 8 weeks later I finally had a car back...and I just had to get away. LOL

-

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by USSoleMan_92:
Welcome back PerfectPeds!

Regards,
USSoleMan_92

Thanks USSoleMan -- I look forward to getting back into posting!

-

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by Spotlight:
Perfect puffski!YA BACK!

yessireeee I am! Feels real good too! How about giving a girl an update on that project you've been working on!

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by FootFugger:
Hot feet!

[Bow Down] thank you

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by FtLckr26:
Alright, Perfect Peds is back. Treated Mexico with some eye candy, eh?

Hey FtLckr26 - the joy of being in Mexico is not wearing shoes. I was more than happy to give them all as much eye candy as they could handle!

[Smile]

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by aka.footjoyboy:
[Woot]

[Love]

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by ned land:
PP, lucky stiff in that first shot... to be soooooo close. I hope he appreciated how much he would be envied later... probably no clue though.

It does look like you had it real rough... somebody had to do it though, right? I'm glad you had a great time but it does look like you're rubbing it in.... LOL, so to speak. Love the Tiki Bar IN the pool. Why waste all that time getting OUT of the pool just to get another margarita???

Beautiful girl and pretty feet, why say any more?

Toe Kisses,
ned

Ned, it feels so good to be back catching up with the forum. I just wish I had better pics to share.

But if you think the ankle bracelet vendor had it good being so "close" -- what do think of this guy taking advantage of a good opportunity? LOL

-

--------------------

RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow! nice! a well deserved trip

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by RPM:
wow! nice! a well deserved trip

Thanks RPM! I've got some pics coming soon that will certainly have some of what you love! Stay tuned!

--------------------

Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Evidently, you made some good use of your time, which (in the end) is the most important thing. The ice / car incident is pretty astounding to look at, thank Heavens you weren't in the car at the time.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
heelikker
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8271

Icon 1 posted      Profile for heelikker   Email heelikker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WELCOME BACK LADY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [Hop] [Hop] [Hop] [Hop] [Hop] [Hop]
Posts: 1837 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ned land
All Pro Poster
Member # 8065

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ned land   Email ned land   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
PP, as far as the ice through the car window, I would take that up with Santa since it was obviously caused when he and his reindeer were on your roof delivering presents... LOL

As far as the first "lucky stiff", the second guy wins by far. I'm sure I would have been a little "stiff" myself, holding your pretty peds in my hand. How he resisted the temptation to just bend down a little and plant a kiss on the top of that pretty foot, is beyond me (maybe he did, who knows...)

I notice a Sol on the table..... hope you had one (or two) for me...

ned

--------------------
"Remember, the most important sex organ is between the ears, not the legs"

Posts: 878 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links